• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What hand do you write with?

What hand do you write with?

• I use my right hand XD

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • I am a lefty! XD

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I can write with both! =O I'm special! XD

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • I can't write =(

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I am right handed but I can also use my left hand to write. I tried ages ago and started off very messy, but I can now write legibly with it, though slowly. Its really funny, one of my freinds is left handed and renowned for his really messy handwriting, which is legible but as I said, messy. When I write left handed, my writing looks like his! I think he found that fact a bit embaressing XD.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    I write with my right hand but when I was 3(wrote in a different language than English)I wrote with both hands but when I was 6 my teacher told me to stop writing with both hands and pick one.So I decided to stop using my left hand.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm right-handed, thanks for asking. I've tried repeatedly to write with my other hand; let's just say the finished product is severely in need of improvement.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    endamaster said:
    Im a lefty,I try to write with both hands but it ends up looking like my hand had a seizure ;_;

XD!

I'm abi...abi...abidextrous. XD I think that's how you say/spell it.

I write a taaaad bit better with my right though. And with my right I write faster. :D

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    All of you who picked Right or left are wrong! You ALL can write with both!

I voted both...

(Whether or not it looks like the english language written by a baby, WHO CARES?!?!)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I write with my right have.... it wouldn't look real pretty if I wrote with my left hand.....

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Right-handed. I wish I could use both! But then I'd have to practice.. and practice is work.. and I'm lazy.. and that just doesn't add up. So I'll stick with right hand. :<

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Silon said:
    All of you who picked Right or left are wrong! You ALL can write with both!

I voted both...

(Whether or not it looks like the english language written by a baby, WHO CARES?!?!)
    Actually, the question was what hand DO you write with. ^_^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    *joins the lefties*

Uh-huh.I'm a left-hander.^^

Like,I can write with my right hand,the numbers are okay-ishy.But the words are horrible.XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by Dawg2005
    Actually, the question was what hand DO you write with. ^_^

*sighs* THANK YOU.

Yes, thats the question, what hand DO you wright with, not what hand CAN you wright with. People, whoever picked they can wright with both hands when they normally only use one hand (and just picked both cause they knew they could wright with both hands (ANYONE CAN)) then your WRONG! >___>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm ambidextrous....in a way. I write and draw with my right hand, but my left hand is better at playing basketball! :O

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    I'm right handed when writing. Simple as that. In other things I can use my left hand almost as well (except drawing of course). It's fun to try and write with your bad hand and still make it legible. I swear sometimes it looks like another language (yes of course I was talking about my off hand E he heeee).

Back