• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happen to Briteny Spears?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    She is quite talented but i don't know what happen to her?
    Do u think that she is disturbed as she is not getting her kid's custody.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    She is quite talented but i don't know what happen to her?
    Do u think that she is disturbed as she is not getting her kid's custody.

Her family has a history of mental illness. Her parents were far from the most attentive people in the world. So add this all together, and also throw in the fact she grew up in a very unstable, shifting world known as show business, and you can see the reasoning for mental instability. I can only hope and dream she gets the help she needs. I'm tired of all the flack and comments people give like this one:

Nobody likes her any more.

Not true. She still has fans. So please avoid making statements like this. kthanxbai

K-FED,K-FED happend to her XD
    idk but shes fricken nuts XD

I'll admit he probably wasn't the best influence. She's surrounded by people just looking to manipulate her and to do anything for personal gain. I love her music. She used to be a sweet girl. But the amount of stress would take a toll on any person. I just wish Britney would take a little break and avoid the paparazzi. She is unfortunately bringing it upon herself. :X

God, I feel like Chris Crocker now. *Goes to put on blond wig and sets up camera to yell and cry at*

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    [/QUOTE]I'll admit he probably wasn't the best influence. She's surrounded by people just looking to manipulate her and to do anything for personal gain. I love her music. She used to be a sweet girl. But the amount of stress would take a toll on any person. I just wish Britney would take a little break and avoid the paparazzi. She is unfortunately bringing it upon herself. :X

God, I feel like Chris Crocker now. *Goes to put on blond wig and sets up camera to yell and cry at*[/QUOTE]

well i guess your right but seriously shes nuts lulz the fake british accent xD

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I feel really sorry for her, actually.
    She does have a good voice...
    But she brought this apon herself, starting with the "Slave 4 U" video, and the "Britney" album.

Years
    It was that K-Fed, if I came face2face to that wanabe gangsta I will lay one on him because have you heard him rap because I have on youtube and he is utterly rubbish and it makes Jessie & James look cool.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I think the pressue of being "Britney Spears" has got to her and its made her try and rebel, because if you remeber she started her career at 17 so missed most of her teenage partying and childish years, Which she now seems to regret.

She clearly some help wheather is rehab or just someone to talk to her about her problems.

Back