• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened in the year of your post count?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013

Severe 23 - year drought starts to affect the Grand Canyon area.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years

By Place
    Asia
    • Ardashir I of Persia renews his attacks on the Roman province of Mesopotamia.
    By Topic
    Religion
    • Patriarch Eugenius I succeeds Patriarch Castinus as Patriarch of Constantinople.
    • Saint Babylas becomes Patriarch of Antioch.
    Births
    • Alexander of Constantinople, future Patriarch of Constantinople
    Deaths
    • Empress Zhang, empress of Shu-Han and wife of Liu Shan
    • Empress Cao Jie
    • Empress Mao
    • Xue Zong, official of Wu
    • Ling Tong, general of Wu (b. 189)
    • Bei Yan, general of the Kingdom of Wei

Interesting.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well, in the year 8350... if you follow Doctor Who, humans have spread out through the universes, colonizing various planets and creating new populations. And a couple of New New Earths.

A serious answer? I have absolutely no idea about what will happen in the future and I want a time machine right now to find out. xD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016

A large slave rebellion occurs in Curaçao, an island in the Southern Caribbean sea off the coast of Venezuela.

This is interesting~ I likes it.​

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012

Rome loses Mesopotamia and Armenia to the Sassanides.

:D Interesting.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    130: A law was passed in Rome banning the execution of slaves without a trial.
    (also, Hadrian's lover Antinous died. awwww)

Gabri

m8
    Years

The fall of Rome and the Western Roman Empire itself; the beginning of the Middle Ages.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have no clue what's gonna happen... That's saying we're still alive by then (well, not us that are here right now unless we get put into a cryogenic state for two millennia or so).

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years

That year hasn't occurred yet, but I'm sure when it does something super special awesome will take place. :]

devilicious

dream
    Years
    In the year of 3,627, the world population is now reduced to barely a hundred after the disaster in habitational area #3+ from last year. The sun is almost stopping and everything is ice. Humanity, or what's left of it, relies on termical nuclear energy so the fake forestal enviroments can work, but that energy is at its limit. Paula Krieger, human #622, is the first human to give birth to twin kids in 1,500 years, reason unknown. Development center #8 managed to bring chocolate ice cream back, and later this same year, development center #4 managed to recreate flavoured bubble gums. It was a sweet year for "the last hundred", as they were known.

The population that left Earth for the Moon Colony died mysteriously this same year, by the way.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    In the Year 9...

The Rhine River was established for a boundary between German and Latin speaking worlds.

Wow. You learn something everyday. -had to wiki-

Edit: Oh. I have ten post counts. Well... Year 10... there was the anniversary of above? -shrugs-

Back