• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: What happened to Hack of the Year?

Years
  • I'm not sure this is in the right place, but what happened to Hack of the Year and Hack of the Month? They looked like they ended in April 2011... =/

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Hack of the Year took place earlier this year as you can see by the results in this thread. We have no intention of stopping HotY any time soon as it is a major event in the Emulation Community and is routinely used to showcase the best of what hackers at PC have to offer.

Hack of the Month stopped taking place after April 2011 because at the time it was becoming hard for the mods to find three good quality hacks which would face off each month without putting a hack into the competition twice in a row. Hopefully that answers your questions.

Back