• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What happened to my eggs!!!

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Something weird happened. I had a box full of eggs in my Emerald. Random eggs from random pokemon, and every so often I'd switch them around. So all the eggs sat in my box for months, with me switching the places of them every week or so for amusement. Recently, I decided to hatch them all.
    I got my bike, a slugma, and rode around everywhere. I hatched them all.
    Something was wrong. I had 6 dratini eggs, when I remember I had only 2, and 3 Chanseys when i had 1, and no bulbasaurs, even though I remember having one or two, etc.
    So what happened? Is this a glitch or something?
    (Oh, and also, I played it a little in my broken DS, which is the first DS my little sister broke so my dad superglued it back together and now it's funny so they bought me a new one.)

No replies. I may be new here, but I've been playing Pokemon ever since my Blue version, so you should take me seriously.

Last edited:
    Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    No. I am 100% positive I had a bulbasaur egg in there, and my sisters said that they remembered me showing off by putting it (and a variety of other eggs) in there. I definitely didn't have six dratini eggs. In, my diary, I wrote I offered to let my friend get one of my eggs, and I wrote I had a new dratini egg in there, etc.

Years
    Some glitch apparently.

Hard to say... I've never tried hatching that many eggs at once, so maybe it's a glitch because you tried to hatch too many eggs at one time. I don't know.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Back