• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened when the Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore's original Japanese voice actor Unshō Ishizuka had already passed away?

What do you think happened when Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore's original Japanese voice ac

• Unshō Ishizuka's voice recording will be archived for Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore's voic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore will be written out of script.

• I'm not sure.

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Unshō Ishizuka was Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore's original Japanese language voice actor prior to the fact that he had already passed due to esophageal cancer. It is unknown if there are Unshō's found replacements for Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore's present voice actor, or if Unshō's voice recording might be archived for their Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore, or else Ash's Kingler, Muk, Swellow and Boldore might be written out of Pokémon anime? What do you think happened? Please let me know when you've responded, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't think Ash will use those Pokemon ever again. I mean he hasn't used Kingler and Muk since OS and Boldore is really forgettable. He used Swellow in the Sinnoh league but it was 10 years ago and even though it is one of his coolest Pokemon Ash owns other bird Pokemon that are a way stronger than Swellow so that's it. I think in honor to Inshizuka Unsho they will have As not to use those Pokemon anymore.

Back