• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what has been your longest playing streak on pokemon diamond or pearl.

What is your longest playing streak nonstop on d/p

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 8 hours

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • 24 hours

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • other or more(please post the number on thread)

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    hello,pokemon fans.this is a normal disscussion forum and a poll.
    "What was your longest playing streak???"asks my consience.
    "lol"i say"i would say a day?"
    well this is to disscuss playing streaks and all that.
    Also do not go off topic,i want to keep the ecominy in pokemon community forums at my best effort.Have fun!
    lol consience...im a bad speller i am so bad somtimes i cant even type rightside up
    ɯɐ ı pɐq ʍoɥ sǝɯıʇɯos sı sıɥʇ ǝǝs

Last edited by a moderator:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I know I haven't gone 8 hours. I usually don't like to focus on one game for that long. A few times in the past I know I have gone 3 hours was with some failed chaining sessions and when I first got Diamond :>

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    thank you for posting in my thread!:pokeball:
    i realy apriteate also dude that did 78 hours,that is realy cool!
    did you beat the game in the 78 hours?

Years
    Definitely over 3 hours, probably above 4 hours. Please note that was when I first bought Pearl version, now the most I play is an hour.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    When I first got the game I was addicted. I played it ALL day! And that was a darn long time. But now I'm stuck once again. And It's in the league. I've been trying to beat the league since October. But I just can't do it. Well I hope one day I will <_< Lol.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Well my Friend (stupid friend) deleted my game save and I had to start all again and was so intent to at least beat the game so I did that and caught all the legends!

Years
    well when i first went to the battle tower..i got addicted..i kept ev tranning various pokes and attempting it till i found a team that could do 100 wins..i woke up 1 satarday morning at around 10.started playing at 11...and dint stop till 7:30(thats 8 and a half but i picked 8)
    and i could have gone on but my mom took my ds.when i first got crystal on my gameboy..i went
    on for 13 hours before stopping.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I think the longest I've ever played my Diamond or Pearl has been... maybe six hours? Probably a little longer because it was on a roadtrip to Memphis and I was egg-hatching and raising happiness the walking way. I typically play for about an hour when I have something to actually do, though. Since my Pearl is more or less beat, I usually just spend about 15 minutes trying to catch Cresselia, then I'll turn it off and do something else.

But I have played other games for much longer. I've gone on ten hour streaks before. But that was back in high school during the summer. Can't exactly do that now, though once I get my consoles to school... (hehehe)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Those are all really weird times =X

But anyway, It was probably like three or four hours...I'm guessing when I was doing a lot of EV training. But when I was playing the actual game, it was only in hour long spurts pretty much.

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
    Lets rethink I had a marathoon with my freind to see how long we could stay up for i stayed up for the whole night todays in a row and fell asleep just before i had to get up. In that marthoon i played a quick run off pokemon diamond (16 hours) so 16 hours plus i also did a normal playthrougth off pearl (54 hours LOL :)) i didn't stay up for those whole 54 hours so i would say about 4 off them so all in all 20 hour streak not counting going to the loo or eating.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have played a little over 24 hours straight. I couldn't sleep at all ended up playing all night and the whole following day.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've chained for 4 straight hours before. One time, I started a chain and resetted for shinies for two days (of course I left it in sleep mode overnight, but other than that, I just kept wasting repels with no luck).

If sleep mode counts, I sometimes turn on my game in the morning and do random training and trades until past midnight.

Back