• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What HG/SS gym leader do you HATE!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I hate Whitney too, my Pokémon kept getting attracted to that Miltank. It's a Miltank! Why did my Pokémon get attracted?!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As far as "hating" any of the Gym Leaders, I don't. I find if I am having a difficult time defeating one it's just that better of a challenge. Of course I'm always ahead of the usual level range in that town/city's Gym Leader most of the time, so it's a rare case when I have a difficult time. :( I did however had a long battle with Whitney and her Miltank. I tell you, I must have been in her Gym for hours watching my Pokémon throw some moves and her Miltank having a good time!

Jubi

Leafy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Clair usually provides the greatest challenge to me...

Although, Bugsy can be quite annoying with his Scyther sometimes...

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'm gonna hop on the "I-hate-Whitney's-Miltank"-bandwagon here.

And I also disliked Yasmine's Steelix on my last playthrough, since I was playing with Meganium and didn't have a decent water or fire yet D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Whitney. Hated her Miltank, its Stomp overwhelmed my team. So I went my way out to capture Onix and used it to win.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I hate Whitney, because she cries and yells at you to go away when you defeat her. I also hate her Miltank

PKMN Santa

Making His List
    Years
  • Ugh! This is an easy one for me... Whitney. Every time I would battle her it would always end up becoming a battle of attrition. Gees... Maybe next time I'd rather pay someone to battle her for me. I've got better things to do. Like catch Magikarp.

Back