• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What HG/SS gym leader do you HATE!

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
Years
  • *The Gym leader in Johto would have to be, ...none. I had no problems with any of them.

*I hate Sabrina of Kanto though. She was my last badge and it took me hours to grind just to barely beat her.

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I'd go with chuck, I had the weakest pokemon against him, took me two tries?

Years
  • I don't really hate her, but I don't like her either. I'm talknig about Whitney. It's not because of her hard to beat Miltank, it's because of her hyperactive girly personality.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    I hate Blue the most because he almost beat us in like a instant and luckily my Steelix is the hero.
    He beat his FATASS Pidgeot using Stone Edge and I hate Whitney too because she is a sore loser!!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im over Whitney. As long as your at least 10 levels apart from her Miltank, your're good. But the leaders I cant stand the most are Pryce, Janine, and Blaine. Status inflicting leaders....ughh.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I hate known of them because i had all 3 sinnoh starts and it wasn't hard to take them down due to the fact i rare candy leveled them up to 100 because my friend let me barrow his Ar for a day.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Clair, her attitude bugs me beyond belief.
    Lance obviously is better then her and she still thinks she's top dragon tamer.

C'mon, even her Uncle tells her to stfu.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I have to be a sheep here and say Whitney too. I mean, her Miltank was a pain but you can blame the Miltank for having such a cow for a trainer? xD MY Miltank loves me :3

But anyway yeah my male Quilava fell totally in love with that...that THING. ;-;

And then she cries when you defeat her... for all the times you cried a little inside everytime you see that "Rollout" hits your Pokémon for the fifth time

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I also hate Whitney. I beat her allright (I was prepared) but she's so annoying. I hate her personality. So whiny and childish. I want to slap her every time I beat her xD.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Ugh, I hate when she says, "WAAHHH U BEET ME NU BADGE 4 U WAH!!1!!". God, I just want to slap her, too.

Doughnutx23

Experienced Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    I hate Jasmine... I couldn't find a way up the lighthouse and I kept going back and forth from the elevator to the stairs just so I could make her battle me. Then I looked at my trainer card and found out that I have to battle the fighting gym leader. (forgot his name). Oh I also don't like whitney. Her miltank kept attracting my feraligatr and it wouldn't attack it.

Bugsy....until some time ago i still thought tha he was a she :S
    Holy Crap! I thought he was a she!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    WHitney for sure... Miltank is a interesting pokemon, and at the time, it's a total powerhouse... It's not like you had any pokemon that was good against it.

BlackOUT_Ninjuh

Im A Step Up From Ninja
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Definitely Whitney. Sure Miltank looks harmless but when you have the unfortunate luck of having a party full of male pokemon you seem to have a BIT more trouble.

TheRatBoy

PokeYoutuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    Whitney grrr I caught my heracross just to destroy you.
    (I got a female too)

Took great pleasure in sweeping you in our rematch.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    My least favorite is definitely Whitney because she makes your pokemon love hers then they dont attack and miltank always heals with like his moomoo milk thingy which is a huge piss off so it was pretty hard to beat

Back