• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What holidays do you celebrate in December?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Hey sweeties! ^0^ Which holidays do you celebrate in December? There's more then one holiday in December, sweeties. :P I celebrate Christmas! ^0^ My favorite holiday! ^0^ How about you sweeties? ^.^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I celebrate my break from zchool. What elze? o_O

Oh, and I like that Christmas thing too, it'z alwayz fun =3

Dozn't thiz go in Other Voting Pollz?

Jeremy

Years
  • Oh snap! I had so many windows open, I thought this was the Other Voting Polls! XD *Movesies, but fails.* My powers are useless here. T-T

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Christmas... and my birthday and my brother's birthday... wait... they don't count as holidays, right? n_n;

I also celebrate Lunar/Chinese new year in the winter. xD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Christmas i celebrate that i do. but as long as presents for me are involved, im for any holiday

Ferrykoek

The Flying Dutchman
    Years
  • i only celebrate christmas over dinner on christmas eve, 1st christmasday and 2nd christmasday, but first i celebrate Saint Nicholas with presents on the 5th of December
    (
    For those who duno who Saint Nicholas is, Saint Nicholas>Santa Claus.. just less commercial and it's the original one)

Jeremy

Years
  • Saint Nicholas was a bishop in Asia Minor (pressent day Turky) who lived during the 300s. He known as a generous man who was fond of children.

In Dutch, his name was Sint Nikolass, in America it was Sinte Klass. After the English took control of the Dutch colonies, the name became Santa Claus.

Hah! I am smart. ~.^

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I celebrate Christmas in December. (and Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve if those count ;) )

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me and my family celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve. Also Christmas Eve(if that count). ^__^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    Christmas... and my birthday and my brother's birthday... wait... they don't count as holidays, right? n_n;

I also celebrate Lunar/Chinese new year in the winter. xD

Hmm, isn't Chinese New Year after the New Years we Americans celebrate?
    Cuz I remember it being January or Febuary......something like that. XD
    I just want em to show me the money. XD

Well I celebrate 5 things December.
    -Winter Break (yeah, I celebrate this. I mean, it's something worth celebrating right? XD)
    -Christmas Eve
    Chirstmas Day

And the two other ones that I celebrate at the night of December 31. New Years Eve and my 1 year anniversary on PC.
    *sniff* I can't believe they'd set fireworks for me. XD

Back