• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What identity do you identify yourself with most?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    With our identity is millions of other identities that make us up. Our nationality, our race, or sexual orientation, perhaps our lifestyle, our profession, and so on and so forth. Out of those things, what do you identify yourself with the most?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I guess my identity would be that I'm a people's-person. I've always been good at handling situations with everyone and people tend to get along with me the majority of the time.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I suppose I identify myself the most as a "tech-guy". That's what most people see me as since I spend lots of my time on a computer and the internet or playing a game, so it's what I can easily introduce myself to people as.

And either way, it's true.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Student for me too. Because i'm still studying.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm the same as John. I'm learning about myself as I walk on this planet. People see me as approachable when I'm out in public, but when I'm all by myself I don't like to be disturbed.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I guess my outgoing personality. I talk to random people on the street a lot, I spent half an hour on Thursday talking to a man on my street who was walking up with an owl on his arm. Crazy,I know.

PsychoZombii

Professional NEET
    Years
  • Hmm...most people seem to be outgoing i guess, and that's cool but ummm
    i'm somewhat anti-social...?

i mean i'll talk to people, but it's a rarity cause i'm so awkward.

I've totally come to terms with it though

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
  • I am passerby! I mosty don't like talking to people in person whom i don't! But i like making friends with new people on FB, PC, Twitter and other social networking site!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • In my real life I identify as someone who helps people. At work it's my job to help people in a liquor store and I spend a lot of my free time helping my friends out. I kind of feel like my time is not my own lol. For someone who hates children so much I guess I'm kind of a father.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I mostly associated with my roaring sexual appeal.

I don't really know how most of my friends would identify me though tbh, it's like when I barely you know you, I seem kind of smart and shy, but if you're my close friend then I'm some sort of crazy idiot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Um, I don't really like labels but if I had to give myself one it would be a calm person that is cool with most people. I rarely get mad or that excited for anything tbh.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    My music.

Haha, I literally live and breathe music, everything from hardcore punk/metal to late Romantic piano. I'm either the music guy or the rocker that goes to way too many gigs for their own good. Awkward cos I haven't been to a gig since the 5th of January... :P

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • My identity has a lot to do with the fact that I help those in need, that i hate injustice, and I am strongly defiant to those who demand I just accept whatever I am told without asking why. I speak out against those trying to tell others how to live their lives, or pass laws based on their religion or belief without any evidence. I am an activist, a scientist, a student, a mentor, and I am always changing.

So, my identity cannot be labeled so simplistically. I am many things, each an identity I could call mine, yet none separately could every truly describe me. So, why should I allow a single label to be placed on me? Most people who meet me don't even know I am gay until I start gushing about my boyfriend, so I can't even claim my sexuality as my identity.

Years
  • I'm identifying myself right now as an average first-year college student. I like to socialize whenever I have the time and I enjoy going to class just to be away from home.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I guess I'm a student as well. There's still a lot I don't know about myself, but I'm learning as I go through life. I guess I can identity in the art community. Drawing is something I'm always doing and it's a part of my life. I'd like to become a wonderful artist and possibly well-known.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hmm...tough question. It's hard for me to say that I identify with any one identity. I can only go by how other people identify me, which is generally quirky otaku chick xD

Back