• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What identity do you identify yourself with most?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I sort of identify myself as a quiet but bulky brute from a glance, but a superintelligent nerd on more levels than one. People who don't know me often stare at me as passersby, but once you learn my personality you'll find that I'm a very logic-oriented kid who just wants people to get along. :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I identify myself as the day dreamer, because that's all I do when I go out in public: day dream. Of course, people will get annoyed about me staring at nothing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If there's one word I'd use to identify myself, it would be "cute." I do not go a day without someone telling me I'm cute. That being said, I am the epitome of adorable. Don't you forget it! ;)

Cricket64

What does Eevee say?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I would identify myself as somewhat a lone wolf and as a demisexual; personalities are what attracts me to a person...but I'm engaged so yeah, haha. I still have crushes now and then, but nothing major...it's mostly crushes on movie or TV stars. I would also identify myself as being proper and polite. I always open doors for people and say "Yes sir" or "No mam" and being there for others when I can. I also am a student and studying all the time too, so I try to be smart as well. :P

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
    Years
    artist for sure xP anyone who knows me introduces me to people as "the one who draws" (lol unintended Heisenberg reference) but somehow id like to think of myself as the guy who likes to take up challenges. :3

I identify myself as the day dreamer, because that's all I do when I go out in public: day dream. Of course, people will get annoyed about me staring at nothing.

totally not what we're discussing here, but your sig pic made me LOL so hard my neighbors peeked out their windows wonderin whats goin on. {XD}

Last edited:

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
    The quiet weirdo. Mostly because I'm the guy who visits 4chan, is quiet 95% of the time and has a purple alicorn for a waifu shh don't tell anyone OK

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I am a loner, i go solo most of the time. My sexual orientation (Bi) is something not a lot of people know about me but im still identify with it.

Years
    It's hard to compress everything that you believe you are into an "identity." But in terms of what I identify with most, is definitely a student and have been one for 15 years straight and going to be one for next 3 years OTL Generally most of my time is spent studying and working, with my free time being spent hanging out friends, going on PC, and playing video games.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, I'm not one of those people who define themselves by their sexuality.. sooo, anything else that's "different enough" to define myself by, would probably be the fact that I'm kind of a convention and anime nerd. Though, I don't think that "nerd" is the proper way to describe it. They're just two big interests of mine, and if someone doesn't enjoy them at least a little bit, it's gonna be limiting to how close we get. ;;;

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'd identify myself with my lifestyle. Just a laid-back person who likes to have fun and hang out all the time.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I identify as being an introverted lazy bum and a pervert when I feel like it.

Years
    My image is what fuels and motivates me. If I didn't deeply love the way I look I'd consider myself as much as dead, I would lose all motivation to pursue my beliefs and interests.
    Think about me as a shallow minded and narcissistic individual, I don't care.

Back