• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What If 2?

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
Years
  • I said this before but i thought i would change it.

What would you do if you found an egg on the side of the road. You pick it up and decide to keep it. you play with it. You love the egg. Its you best friend you couldn't possibly love it anymore than you do. Then it hatches into your least favorite Pokemon.

I would give it to someone who would love it and take better care for it than me.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • If it hatched into Manaphy, I would be disappointed... but I'd get over it. Again, if I loved the egg, then it shouldn't be too much different. I wouldn't be able to abandon the thing, and so I'd get used to the endless migranes I would get to keep it around. And who knows, I might end up liking the thing later on.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd say I found myself a good meal (unless it's a baby Rock/steel type) >:D

The Red Chain

I would still love it wif all my heart. <3
    I think it would be just downright wrong to give up the baby just cause it's a Pokemon you don't particularly like.
    It's basically your baby.. that's like a mom giving birth to a brunette when she wanted a blonde baby.. then giving it up for adoption just because it didn't come out as she hoped. D:

It's beyond messed up. ;~;

Ayselipera

Well my least favorite Pokemon is Pachirisu. If it ended up hatching out of the egg I had I guess I would just sell it. A live Pokemon should sell for a lot of money.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • If Igglybuff appeared from the egg I'd kick it into the river haha. Nah, I'd probably still keep it. I mean, it's a freaking Pokémon! Who else in the world would have a real Pokémon??? :O I'd probably try and evolve it into jigglypuff and use it to help me get to sleep at night :D or send people I don't like to sleep ;D

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Id give it to my travling companion for her stupid contests

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • ...Well if it hatched into an Arceus then I guess I would probably just abandon it...I mean a god should be able to fend for itself...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ^ Then it wouldn't make a difference to me what it hatched into :P

thats my line, every pokemon i hatch,i love dearly,and absolutely refuse to trade to another person, their my family ^_^ i love them whether their a caterpie, or a bloody giratina lol

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    If a female Chikorita hatch from it, i will love it, and punch anyone that dare to offer to trade it with something

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Yeah, this kind of happened in real life when someone gave me a TORTOISE.
    So, working off that ... I would give it to a family member who likes that kind of Pokemon. ;)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pokemon abuse is just as bad as child abuse! I'd keep the egg and train it into a powerful pokemon. Every pokemon has a use on this world, it's just some are overlooked while others are glorified.

Back