• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What if B2/W2 were never made?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I think that gen 5 wouldn't be what it is today. The Unova region would feel a little lackluster to me without them, actually :c While the original Black and White did have an amazing story, Black and White 2 really made gen 5 amazing and solidified the generation within the series.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    i think if there was no BW2 i think it would be almost universally agreed that Gen 5 was the worst.

Bw2 were fun.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I always like sequels to my favorite movies, so I feel the same way about BW2. Even though I would have been just fine with a 3rd version "Grey", I'm really glad that they went and did something different by creating direct sequels instead. The fact that Gen 5 had drastic change-ups like this(other one being that Gen 5 was released on the DS instead of the 3DS)tells me that Game Freak is capable of making changes from what the fans are expecting. I'm hoping they continue this tend with "Z" or whatever it is that we'll be getting eventually for the remainder of Gen 6.

Back