• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Could anyone imagine how sweet that would be,pssht to walk outside and just see pokemon walking around =O.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Yeah, I'd just love having my face burned off by wild lizards or shocked by yellow rats. IMO, Pokemon would just look too weird in RL (I hate regular rats already, don't make them yellow and deadly!)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yes, the world would be so much better with uneducated teenagers who have not been to school in over 10 years running around with yellow rats causing various mischief.

Quite :P

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Well some people have no imagination XD
    Are you serious, neither of you would think it was sweet if pokes were real?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well, I think it would be sweet and it will give me reason of living and moving on...
    Travelling and meeting new people, and who knows, maybe one of the members here I can see in person if PKMN were just real... :P *kept on dreaming*
    I could battle, travel, earn badges, lose and win to trainers and leaders and beat bad guys, be in a deadly situation, adventure, no school, days full of fun and adventure! That's what I love if PKMN were only real...

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    If pokemon were real, I would not go to school, therefore, where does all that technology in the show come from if Ash can't even add numbers?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I think it would be awesome if Pokemon were real, but I can't imagine kids at my school (I'm 11) running around with Tyranitars and Charizards. There would be some MAJOR maturity issues.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Omg could anyone imagine what peta would say about us using pokemon XD It would be pandemonioum

Years
    I can't remember how many times I've seen a 'What if Pokemon were real'' thread. But my answer remains the same: It would be cool. However, Pokemon IRL would look way more realistic (You now how cute Skitty is in the game, so that would be awesome). Your Meowth would bring home money from its nightly raids. Shuckle would be great for juice in the mornings... at least I think you can drink berry juice... Volbeat/Illumise would make great night-lights for the young'ns. And don't forget. If you happen to have a problem with a bully, you could just intimidate them with your Uber Typhlosion.
    Sweet...
    I just got an idea for a new thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    It wouldn't be that great.
    I mean yeah, it would be cool, but..
    You know how in the show/games they leave home to be on there own when they are ten years old and have no parental supervision?

It would be like Heaven for Pedophiles.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Or you could just get your mind out of the gutter, and play along

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Rofl. This reminds me I use to think pokemon WERE real, when I was really little. T_T *dies*

Anyway, I wouldn't like the idea of pokemon being real. I think too much abuse would go on and they'd all attack us and yeah.... It'd be cool, however, if you don't look at those kinds of things.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd tell Mama to go to Super Walmart and buy a couple pokeballs, and then I'd wait for a Ralts to come around our yard. I wouldn't be in to battling and such, I'd just like to form a nice bond. ^^

And, I'd, well, stay inside more often... O
    .o

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I wouldn't be sitting infront of my pc now xD
    Of course it would be cool. But it wouldn't be like in the Anime, I guess it would be more like in the manga. Also every country's social and political system would change really like when do you go to school and what to learn at which age etc. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2008
    If Pokemon were real. . .
    I would go to the nearest mountain, and get all 7 Gym Badges, and find a Palkia to be my Pokemon. I'd first choose a Chimchar, take him to school, and burn down the school, to make it so we'd always have time to spend on training our Pokemon.
    But if Pokemon where real, how'd they make us get a college scholarship? I mean, they'd destroy our parents, because we don't have enough Gym Badges, but where would we get the money for college? I'm sure other Trainers'll give me money for my winnings!

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    i guess it would be cool if pokemon were real.
    You wouldnt be in school, your parents cant control you, and youre out on your own just... doing whatever. It would be cool.

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    oh god would that be awsome. id go catch myself a pikachu, then go around blastin bad guys with thunder 0.o

Firetail

on silver trainer's card
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    it would just be cool to battle and conquer others in battle

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Think of all the poor Miltank/Tauros that would end up in Happy Meals :O

Back