• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • If pokemon were reall.. I;d be in heaven <3... As a avid pokemon fan.. I would always dream of having my very own little mew. Because well mew ish da bomb =^_^=

Anyway I guess i would have a luxray a staraptor and a swampert as well..OH!! and lets not forget Drifloon!!!1!one1one!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    If pokemon were reall.. I;d be in heaven <3... As a avid pokemon fan.. I would always dream of having my very own little mew. Because well mew ish da bomb =^_^=

Anyway I guess i would have a luxray a staraptor and a swampert as well..OH!! and lets not forget Drifloon!!!1!one1one!
    Glad to here that you like pokemon!!!

The_oz

I am Oz!
    Years
  • If they were real id get a:
    Charizard for transportation (air)
    Arcanine for ground travel
    Snorlax just because hes awesome!! but feeding him would be a pain =P
    Feraligatr
    and Sneasel cuz its cool

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    If Pokemon were real, I'd have a Weavile! I would also have Yanmega, Mothim, Vespiquen and Wormadam! (I think you've worked out that I'm a big Bug fan!)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Realistically, if Pokémon were real we would all be dead. Think about if for a second; the human race do not possess Poké Balls right now, then again, the human race cannot handle something like Pokémon even if we did have the forces to control them. I'd say the military would be sent out to welcome our little visitors through means of instant decapitation and the team with guns would not be the victors. The world would crumble and creatures would run across the land, claiming it as theirs, destroying everything in their path after they got such a great first impression from the world's army. Eventually, humans would die out.

Unrealistically, I would be a Pokémon master!

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    risking to be the odd one out here, rather than having any I'd be a strong activist for pokemon rights, for them to gain equailty in society o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    pokemon are kinda real get what im saying? animals?

id have a gyrados or mew.

Last edited:

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Well, Pokeballs haven't been invented yet, and don't say "because there's no Pokemon" because, why not just do it to animals. With that said, I'd be like a Pokemon tamer or coordinator. I'd have my trusted Pikachu by my side, too.

Animal fighting/battling is illeagal. Thats why. Lol~

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    if pokemon where real I'd be out on my journey.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • If Pokemon were real... *tee hee hee*

*cough* uhh nope, I never think about that everyday *cough*

I would want Ditto and Pichu

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    If pokemon were real, I think all humans would be killed almost instantly by the various crazy bugs that would be in our yards. I would never leave the house for fear of being mauled by Pincirs or, god forbid, a Garchomp. It would also be a major pain to get around and capture anything decent, just going by the animals I have here, I couldn't exactly assemble a steller team, probabaly somethin like...

Ursaring-Bear
    Arcanine-Dog
    Gyrados-evolved from the carp in the lakes
    Yanmega-Dragonfly
    Raichu - Mouse
    Torterra-Turtle, though we would probably have mostly squirtle around

Actually that team isn't terrible.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... if Pokémon were real...
    I suppose if pokémon were real, I would just have to go on a wile beast-hunt for Heatran.
    (See the little word-play I did there? Man-hunt... beast-hunt? Ah, you don't care...)

Other than that, I suppose I would still live my life like usual. I really wouldn't see it as any different than a world where animal fighting was legal. o_O

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would be a Coordinator and be famous with my shiny Roserade Passion, Shiny Charizard Blood, and my Scizor Scarlet. I prefer contests to battling but not in DP.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Most people always think that if pokemon were real, their would always be tyranitar or something blowing up cities and everyone dying. However, this is near impossible.

1) Pokemon like garchomp and salamence are extremely rare. Their final and second evolutions are almost non-existent in the wild, whereas their first forms are only found in secluded areas.

2) Even if something like this happened, which is very unlikely, the police type people would have their own monsters to counter the monsters with. Moves like sleep powder and thunder wave could also be used. People more often than not think about what would happen when the 'bad guys' got pokemon, but they forget that the lawful people would have them as well.

So really, the bad would be balance out by the good so as to make things more or less the same, just on a larger scale. Also, having a cubone would be nice ^^

Back