• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What if Pokemon Z were the last Pokemon Game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Oh, 2 other ideas:

.Make event pokemon available for people all over the world. Now we have wi-fi, so it would be nice if everybody was able to get them and not just a few lucky ones.

.Add some MMO places to chat and battle. I've played pokemmo, and I know nintendo would never do something like that with pokemon, but, they could make little servers (or let the people host the servers), of, I don't know, 10-20 people, where you can interact in a room with more players, battle, show off your pokemon and that kind of stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, right, I had no idea that Unown weren't there in generation one, haha. My mistake!

A place for everyone to get-together, chat, and battle would be pretty nice, I believe; I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy such a feature. If they wish, they could even take it a bit further, and incorporate some Minecraft-like aspects. It'd be pretty cool if we were all given some chance to build towns and cities of our own with friends and whatnot, and share with each other whatever we happen to build.

This could turn into a huge online Pokémon world of sorts, consisting of places created by players. To keep things safe and whatnot, perhaps they could even give power to creators so that they'd have chance to control who are able to view their creation, make changes, and so forth. Of course, such a feature would take some time to develop, but since this is the last Pokémon game we're talking about, I believe it'd be best if they were to give it their all.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    If its the final pokemon game, I would like to see gen 4 remakes beforehand.

The last game should have a new "super region"- a much, much larger region than the others (say 3x as large).
    An easy/hard difficulties- i want the game to be hard and last a really long time
    you can choose any starter you want- from every starter in each ten
    non-linear- you can visit any city you want first, the storyline changes with each move you make. you can work as a double-agent, bad guy, or good guy (or stay neutral and take the consequences)
    Deep storyline- a deep storyline with great characters, but leaves room for theorizing
    Underground "bases" and tunnels such as the gen 3 and 4 ones
    you can find every single legendary made- but only in the post game (you can travel to each region to find them)
    Cool battle fields- ones that change as you play (such as a flooded field after the player used "surf" or grass burning after a fire type attack)
    Many new pokemon- self explanatory
    NO NEW MEGAS- metas were cool, but they need to stop making so many

ill continue later

Years
    Now that you've brought it to attention, all those names sound eerily... finalizing. Welp, that's another thing to worry about. But, I doubt Nintendo would scrap one of their biggest money makers.

If it was the last Pokemon game, though, I'd just want to throw all norms into the wind. Non-linear story line, ditto evolution, multi-region area... I think I'm already too far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    BadPokemon said:
    NO NEW MEGAS- metas were cool, but they need to stop making so many

I've heard Masuda state that he'd like to see a mega-evolution form for each and every (final-evolved) Pokémon someday, so I'm not precisely sure if they would actually stop.

Personally, I wouldn't like it, either; more megas there are, the merrier!

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I've heard Masuda state that he'd like to see a mega-evolution form for each and every (final-evolved) Pokémon someday, so I'm not precisely sure if they would actually stop.

Personally, I wouldn't like it, either; more megas there are, the merrier!

If every pokemon got a mega, then competetive will be impossible to play. Megas won't be as special anymore.

Years
    The last pokemon game would have to be on the Home console and contain all of the regions as well as a brand new region.

I highly doubt pokemon will end any time soon however that's how I imagine they would choose to end it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    BadPokemon said:
    If every pokemon got a mega, then competetive will be impossible to play. Megas won't be as special anymore.

I agree with you on latter; if they do indeed perform such a thing, mega-Pokémon probably won't considered to be much special any longer. Though, I could still imagine some of their value to be retained, as we're limited to using only one of them per battle and whatnot.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I agree with you on latter; if they do indeed perform such a thing, mega-Pokémon probably won't considered to be much special any longer. Though, I could still imagine some of their value to be retained, as we're limited to using only one of them per battle and whatnot.

They need to keep only one per battle. Hopefully most of them are super overpowered and are banned to Ubers (thankfully I play NU, I don't have to worry about that lol).

If they make a lot of megas, I would like to see them made for some PU and NU pokes, like beedrill and pidgeot.

Years
    Pokémon Z being the last of the series? It'd make me sad. Pokémon is DEFINITELY my favorite game, and without it I don't know what I would play. Well this would be awesome if it was included in them.

-More Megas
    -Bigger Region
    -More Megas
    -An Epic closing to the series
    -More Megas
    -At least 300 more Pokémon
    -MORE MEGAS!!!!!

I have more in mind I guess. Just gotta rethink this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    To be honest, I'd like it if there were no closing at all. If they're planning to make it an MMO of sorts as some people had suggested, the could possibly last forever, in some ways. They could allow players to create their own missions for each other, and doing them would keep us occupied.

One, negative side I see if there were to be an actual ending is, some might stop playing afterward. This is what I used to do when I was younger; as soon as credits would roll, I turn my game off and don't consider picking it back up again for a long time. If situations like this are avoided for players, I'm sure it'd do more good in the long run.

Back