• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Alright, let's have them stick together a bit longer. I will have Earl go in isolation sooner or later though.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Alrighty then! Anyways, I have found the perfect theme for Earl! BAM!

08/12/11 @ 2:42
UPDATE: Okay! Lots happened in my last post, so here's a team update.

Leonidas (Croconaw) Lv. 18
Ice Punch, Water Gun, Bite, Superpower

Judas (Spiritomb) Lv. 16
Hypnosis, Curse, Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack

Brutus (Makuhita) Lv. 14
Focus Energy, Vital Throw, Arm Thrust, Fake Out

Joan (Yanma) Lv. 12
Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Double Team

Gible Lv. 16
Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Take Down

The Gible is female, and she does not have a nickname as of yet.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hmm. John is a 11 and Israel is a 1 I would say they are about even. Both of them are at about 7 or 8. But they get provoked way too easily, especially John, but with Shadow's help he's working on it. I would say that if they both got their tempers and egos under control, they would both be a 9 or 10 easily.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I'd give them both a 9.4 because we must not forget they KO'd four of Tyduses Pokemon even if he might (MIGHT) have just been playing with them. I've noticed that John and Israel's battle styles go good together, one of them has a plan the other has a counter for it, and then the other one counters the counter and in the end they both seem to double KO each other's Pokemon leaving whoever has had the best luck to win be it John or Israel.

Nideous

Years
I think when they both grow up a little they would be there. As it stands, they are too imature to be anything past a 8.6. They just let what the other says build and build until they do something stupid and mess up. That seems to be the pattern. But when they aren't fighting each other, they are very excellent. And let's not forget how many pokemon it took them to knock out those four. Out of 12, they had a total of five left.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
BUMP!

Just giving this a bump so that people can find it. Anyways, I have a question. Where's Diamond and Cookie? >.> <.<

Nideous

Years
Diamond is waiting for Cookie to post. He's in another of the RPs I'm in and posts there regularly. As for Cookie, I have no clue where she is. But I know what you mean. It sort of feels like the three of us are on our own here. Oh well. It doesn't bother me.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
It doesn't bother me either, but I don't want to go so far forward into the plot only for both of them to come back and be like "Wtf guys!"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I was reading some of Nideouses posts and I just wan't to clear up something about the Gentleman's goals. He doesn't want to destroy the world, he wants to save it. His Alakazam had a vision of the future where two legendary Pokemon destroy the world, and the only way that Alakazam foresaw stopping the apocalypse was destroying all Pokemon. As for where all of the RP characters fit in this, when Alakazam looks into their future it isn't set meaning that they might be able to stop the disaster. The Gentleman took this to mean that only they had the power to destroy all Pokemon. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I was reading some of Nideouses posts and I just wan't to clear up something about the Gentleman's goals. He doesn't want to destroy the world, he wants to save it. His Alakazam had a vision of the future where two legendary Pokemon destroy the world, and the only way that Alakazam foresaw stopping the apocalypse was destroying all Pokemon. As for where all of the RP characters fit in this, when Alakazam looks into their future it isn't set meaning that they might be able to stop the disaster. The Gentleman took this to mean that only they had the power to destroy all Pokemon. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Hey Aspie, I need to talk to you about something like this. It involves Earl, the Man in Black, and what we've been talking about.

Nideous

Years
And now John has his wall. Check the first page for my team and stuff. I don't feel like posting them again when I can just udpate the first post.

Sorry for double posting, but I've got a question. I plan on evolving Buster into a Rhyperior. But that is a trade evolution with an item. How would I go about doing that? Would I just give John the item somewhere down the road and he uses it or something like that?

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright Game Over PM me and we can talk, and as for the Rhyperior thing, all Pokemon evolve like they do in the games, I would just give John the needed Item, and have John trade Rhydon to someone and then trade it back, it makes since that alot of people would do that in this world.

Nideous

Years
Kay. Thanks for the info. Hmm... I might be able to make a side story out of that in the future... Time to think on it. Of course, that's way on down the road. Buster still needs to become a Rhydon first. He's still a Rhyhorn.

Shea Man

Can I have a Shaymin? Like, if I seriously down-graded it or something? Maybe a lvl 1 Shaymin who only knows... I dunno, Magical Leaf, or something? Not quite sure what moves Shaymin starts with.

Shea Man

Even though there are, like, hundreds of Shaymin T^T

Will there be an oppurtunity to catch one, at least?

Back