• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if.. this all didn't exist?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have no idea. There was a time when loving pokemon was what kept me from becoming completely insane in other ways. And since I found PC... If I had no found PokéCommunity, my life would be different. Not sure if better or worse.

And I would likely not know as much English as I do, haha.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I can't possibly know. I vaguely remember being into StarWars and superhero cartoons before I discovered Pokemon ( through the first Pokemon episode I ever watched, "The Island of Giant Pokemon"). Pokemon has been a huge part of my life ever since that has probably shaped to a certain degree who I am today, so it's possible I would have been a completely different person.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I have a couple other fandoms I'm in, though not as bug as Pokemon, so instead of talking out loud to ny little rpg friends I would be a kitty mafia boss.... .-.
    Pokemon, thought it makes me insane appearantly, keeps me sane from Warriors and KHR......

What would I have looked up? KHR parodies and newest Warriors book releases? Would I have been into Digimon? I almost got into Digimon, I even have a game for GBA, although I think it's spinoff and havn't seen it forever. Beyblade? Probably. Bakugan? That was quickly overshadowed by Pokemon when I was younger.

WE WOULDN'T HAVE GOLD AND SILVER WHAT WOULD I DO??? slapped

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • Even as a baby I was watching Pokemon (according to my mom) and as a kid through preschool - grade 6 I absolutely loved Pokemon, and it was the majority of what I spent my time doing. I learned to like a lot of other things after grade 6, and my liking of it got smaller, (but has increased again now that I am in grade 12) I have no clue honestly. I guess I would be more into Digimon (the other thing I was obsessed with as a kid).

Back