• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you could change your personality?

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    To change my personality would mean that I am changing who I am and it's an attempt to make myself 'perfect' which would be, well, crap. I'd rather have a few flaws. And if I wanted to change my personality honestly, I would have done it by now, it is possible afterall, but I couldn't see myself any other way than I am now.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well...I'd make myself more outgoing, as I really have little confidence/social skills.
    I'd also make myself a little bit less spineless and more determined.

But I wouldn't undergo a major overhaul of my personality - just a little touching up that benefits everyone (who doesn't want yet another outgoing person in the world? It means more laughs).

Ayselipera

I'd like to amp up my self confidence. I think if there's any personality trait I'm lacking in it's that. The only other thing I can think of is bringing down my annoyance level because just about everything annoys me to some extent! ...But then I would lose all my witty charm and humor so that's one personality flaw I may just keep around. ;)

Years
    Self-Confidence, Attentiveness, and Work Ethic. They drag me down. A lot. I'd probably be able to better myself in both the Academic and Social aspects of school with
    the aforementioned traits. They would most likely be able to help me online as well, as meeting new people would be easier and I could come closer
    to my longtime dream of developing a fangame.

Years
    I think there are a lot of people here who share this 'social awkwardness' I know I do. When I start drinking alcohol, it brings this part of me, the social butterfly from within. I would take that part of me and bring it out for the rest of the world to see without me having to get drunk first.

I'm supposed to be an outgoing frontman musician guy but I can barely sum the courage to talk to someone I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd get rid of my paranoia, and habit of over-thinking things to the point where I think everything I do or say is going to end up with the worst possible result.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I am actually proud of who I am now, but I do believe that's there still some missing, and I need to find out what it is, improve further.

Back