• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you had a thousand dollars?

Years
    $1000 dollars really isn't that much. :/ It is better than nothing though, so...

I guess I'd spend it all on my mother. She's been a little down on her luck lately, and I'm sure $1000 would make her smile.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Wooo £500, a lot of people earn that in a week. xD

Save it and put it towards a car.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    It's not too much, even after being converted to my currency. I'd probably stash it and use it up over a period of time on personal purchases.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    €700 (aprox)? Well I'md save it for paying my college classes myself and buying presents for Christmas XD

Yeah it may sound boring but that's the real truth.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    The reason I limited it to a thousand dollars is because I didn't want to get any ridiculous answers like "FIND A CURE TO ___" =/ Be realistic, people.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Um, probably give some to the Humane Society of New York, donate some to the local ASPCA, give the majority to the Children's Rainforest Inc. which helps to preserve the rainforests (and last year bought land which would be protected for elephants), buy food for my pets, and the rest goes to my wonderful family ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'd spend in on my mother. She'd really deserve to be treated like that, get gifts, etc. It'd be an awesome thing to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm... If I buy a chainsaw, is that technically not for me since I'll use it in working for others?

See, it depends what moral stance one takes with this question...

Deefie

it's hard to hold a candle~!
    Years
    Myesh, i think my parents could really use this money, if i can't spend it myself..... The'll probably go off to London or something(they are planning that trip already :P )

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't know. I'd probably give it to my parents for bills and such.

But what I'd want to really do is go to New York and find some homeless person and get them food, shoes, new clothes, etc. ^^

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Well if i ever have $1000 that i must give to someone else, I would probably give my parents $400 and tell them not to spend any on me. Than I would split $300 up and give it to my very best friends. As for the rest of the $1000($300)I would give it to a charity of some sort.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Throw it away. See who's the lucky one to catch it.

Back