• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    Then the gluttons of that era ate them all and left none for the rest of us. Selfish punks. :cer_pissed:

What if Piplup was capable of swimming in lava?

...and no pie.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    They would probably be the dominate species, and we would either be extinct, somehow surpass them eventually, or be their partner of sorts.

What if the Pokemon World had no such thing as Legendaries.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    Then Pokemon folklore on Legendary Pokemon would instead be on non-Legendary Pokemon, & the Masterball will not be invented for another 15yrs.

What if the Kanto region has a dark secret that involves Lt. Surge?

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    I leave for few months and it reaches 90+pages? O.O
    Then fans will pick up their old games to try and uncover it. And Lt.Surge will suddenly become popular XD

What if Pokemon stops at 5th gen and instead, new games with the same old Pokemon are developed?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Then many "Pro" pokemon makers will send MILLIONS of pokemon to the makers, making them put all those new pokemon.

What if Ash accidently caught a trainer's pokemon?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Then Ash would be Like ""OMGWTFBBQ PIKACHU U TALK?"

What if Aggron and Steelix combined each other?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    There will be nine sets of Pokemon with all nine of them in the tenth version.:\

What if humans were in the Pokemon MD Games?:D

Back