• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Then everybody would choose Magikarp(LOL, JKS)

What if the president said anyone who played a pokemon game MUST have a Magikarp on their team?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Then he will be ousted.

What if a female Magikarp evolves to a Milotic when traded, holding a Master Ball? Max beauty, max happiness.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Then there are actually 385 Pokemon in the Hoenn, and Female Magikarp's evo will still be there.
    What if all the banned episodes were never meant to be banned?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Then Team Rocket have a secret identity as good people.
    What if, Voltorb was meant to be square-shaped?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Then I guess IGN, the Pokemon Database, and Serebii are in on the joke...which means it is a huge internet conspiracy, which is to cover up the fact that Magikarp is secretly a banana.

What if Lavender Syndrome was real and a similar effect happened by listening to Striaton City's music?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Then a giant war will start up and everything will go into corruption.... word of advice.
    RUN FOR THE HILLS!

What if every game was connected through portals and you could travel to each game world?

darkpokeball

Years
    I would cling onto every word and become a freak.

What if Digimon went out of business, and Pokemon bought every Digimon design and turned them into pokemon. Same sprite, different name.

darkpokeball

Years
    Then, I'd stop buying the games and be happy with the MMO.

What if...
    Nintendo revealed a new pokemon, and the new pokemon was so epic, it made people faint.

Back