• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    YOU DID NOT ANSWER gameplayer56's QUESTION, AND THAT IS NOT POKEMON RELATED!
    What if Youngster Joey was like his Rattata?(Youngster Joey is the top percentage of Youngster.)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    ^Actually, the reason why he didn't answer my What If, is because I forgot to add one....
    Anyway, then he'll still continue calling us 'till the day we all die (or until he dies...which ever comes first).

What if we had Pidgey as the only Pokemon in this world?

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Yeah game player forgot to post it before so I was confused.
    Anyway, then everyone wouldn't even take the chances of going outside when you could be attacked by a whole lot of wild pidgeys.
    What if Ash never existed?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Then my avatar would be compeltely original, because Ash stole my looks.

What if Darkrai wasn't able to corrupt Chainsaw Meowth once more?
    (Which, by the way, he was. I'm thinking about writing a fanfic about it, a comedic one of course.)

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Then you will hatch it into a Togepi, but then you realize it's a ditto, so you throw it away.
    What if Latias never existed?

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    They try to start their plan, but realize they aren't powerful Pokemon and just give up.
    What if everyday, was only night?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Well...werewolf and vampire mania, plus a ten percent increase in chance of Zombie Apocalypse.

What if the main character in Pokemon Collosseum didn't start with Espeon and Umbreon, but instead started with Ho-Oh and Lugia?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    Then 1. The Pokemon Company will have a new section for this. 2. Everyone who could both afford it & be in legal age (may or may not include me...I make no promise).

What if The Pokemon Company decided to release B2/W2 early?

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Then Pokemon, as we know it, would become confusing.
    What if Team Rocket had an evil Pikachu (or as some people call it Rocketchu)?

Back