• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Governments would try to seize control of some of the more powerful ones, others would hunt them, you would try to find and marry a Latias.

What if Magnemite had limbs like on a human body?

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • Then we'd have a crossover between two shows. XD

What if Ash evolved his Johto Starters (Cyndaquil and Totodile) ahead of the Silver Conference League?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Wait, you mean prior to the Silver Conference, right? Because his Cyndaquil is now a Quilava iirc :> But anyways, he'd've probably had a better chance against Harrison.

What if humans could change into Pokemon using a device? No this is not a rip-off of Digimon Frontier what are you talking about.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Then the fanbase would groan because they had devised that conclusion and thus expected it as a possible outcome. Although if you ask me, they'll groan at the ending anyways.

What if Nintendo made a Pokemon game like Monster Hunter? (e.g. you join a guild and go on missions; you're human though, not Pokemon, so it isn't exactly PMD)

Smitty.

Forget who you were.
    Years
  • The universe would simply implode.

What if Pokémon had ended up being another run-down franchise, like Digimon?

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Then I'll be on the Internet, completely oblivious of my surroundings. *Cuz I still don't have my license yet. *pouts*

What if Pokemon carried zoonotic diseases (meaning that animals *or Pokemon* can give the disease to humans)?

Back