• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    It would be really bad.

What if you were secretly hiding the only pokemon on earth; a pikachu, and the government found out and wanted to take it from you?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then lulz would commence. Shinies would be everywhere and people would most likely be trolling hard saying they have pokerus, and people that actually have it would go into seclusion to avoid noobs for the inevitable question all noobs ask, "how do I get pokerus?"

What if you found a real-life Skuntank in your back yard feasting on a grand meal of burritos and chicken wings?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    Then we'd have Pokemon and motorcycles.

What if Nintendo and GameFreak made hacks strictly and highly illegal?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    (Well I meant the hacks that we make into our own game but meh. :P)

Then we'd be able to live in any environment.

What if Coolboyman joins Game Freak?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then I think a lot of people would be confused as to why people would need cars if they can use pokemon to get around.

What if a Rotom possessed a Genesect?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then Namco-Bandai and the Pokemon Company would rule Japan, and Gundam and Pokemon fanboys would proceed to j@$% in their pants uncontrollably in excitement.

What if...?

(I know it's a Zoid, deal with it!)

What if they made fully-posable pokemon figs instead of those blocky hunks of plastic they sell?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    ^Right now, I'm guessing that you either watched these shows...Or you just googled them.
    Anyway, then the sales would increase higher than TCG.

What if (Yet another!) Pokemon & Elfen Lied were to cross-over?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    ^I watched them shows, brah. And I build the model kits like a surgeon on speed.

It would basically be more of a realistic interpretation of what pokemon would probably actually be like in real life; with legendary pokemon, namely Mewtwo, fighting back against the root of their inner turmoil and causing massive bloodshed. It would be like the first pokemon movie, only a whole lot bloodier and slim chance of a happy ending.

What if they made a pokemon game that played more like Devil May Cry?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    We'd probably be much ahead of those who hate Pokemon today :)
    We'd all use the same ones though, most everyone would have:
    Salamence, Rayquaza, Dragonite, Metagross, Garchomp, or some other Uber.

What if... Dragon wasn't weak to ice?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    then im pretty sure dragonite wouldnt have a weakness.

what if pokemon and yugioh were to cross-over?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Dragon Pokemon would be banned by Smogon rules. Also the game would be brokenish and more people would use Hidden Power Dragon and use more Dragon Pokemons in general.

What if when Sunflora has a base total of 720?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then its movepool would still suck and it would still be weak to flying, poison, fire, ice and bug moves, and it would still get tanked by pokes like Heatran and Dialga in his now uber tier.

What if they remade Red version as a console port to the wii/3DS, where it still had the same gameplay mechanics but played more like Collosseum in terms of adventuring?

Back