• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if....

Years
    • :D
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    @Scuki What about you?

Based on my preference, Kadabra, it sounds odd but i'd like to be Alakazam one day
    On my personality, Munchlax :(

Years
  • [COLOR=#a][SIZE="a"][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="a"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="a"][COLOR=#a]Interesting. =). How come? I didn't hear cuebone that much.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I've always like cubone. They're weak and deppressed as a child, then when they evolve, they become stronger and more aggresive. I felt I was weak at one point and boxing made me stronger and more confident.

Years
  • I'd want to be a human's pet. Along with being a Cyndaquil. Because I could evolve into a Typhlosion who's really good at sweeping if you use him right. *Solarbeam and Earthquake!*

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • I would likely end up as either a dark type or Riolu/Lucario. I would wake up, freak out, calm down, then find a smexy female pokemon to settle down with a pokemon town of some sort that I could reside/work in. I may join a rescue team, but not right away if at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    I would want to wake up as a mew or like an omanyte so I could always look like I was dancing especially when I evolve

Years
  • I would want to be a Dragonite, so I could fly everywhere.

ahaha but a pidgey can also fly everywhere =)... Is Dragonite your favorite?

I've always like cubone. They're weak and deppressed as a child, then when they evolve, they become stronger and more aggresive. I felt I was weak at one point and boxing made me stronger and more confident.

Oh you box? O.o how many years ? And I never saw cubone in that perspective, it's interesting how you see it =)

I'd want to be a human's pet. Along with being a Cyndaquil. Because I could evolve into a Typhlosion who's really good at sweeping if you use him right. *Solarbeam and Earthquake!*

oh... I will try that set right away O.o and cyndaquil is like the cutest starter pokemon you can get =D

I would likely end up as either a dark type or Riolu/Lucario. I would wake up, freak out, calm down, then find a smexy female pokemon to settle down with a pokemon town of some sort that I could reside/work in. I may join a rescue team, but not right away if at all.

Ahaha saving people as work would be awesome.. And Poketown seems so cheerful there =D ahah you have quite the idea of what you will do if it were to happen

I would want to wake up as a mew or like an omanyte so I could always look like I was dancing especially when I evolve

ahhah =D really? Omanyte dances when he evolves? O.o

Arceus, so I can rule all!!

lol XD I hope you are a kind ruler

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    I'd like to be Vaporeon, because I love water yet I still like to be able to walk around too :P
    It's also my favorite Eeveelution

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Probably a resourceful Pokémon like Charmander. I wouldn't mind being something like a Scrafty, since I'd be sooo cool. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Cyndaquilit's my favourite yet it seems that my character(according to Mystery dungeon) seemslike a Cubone and so that I choose...

Years
  • I would say frillish, since it has an awesome design plus it gets the best of both worlds. It can float through the air, so I could basically fly which would rock, plus it can dive deep underwater which I can't do either haha. Plus, I'd get to freak people out with my awesome ghost-y-ness.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I would love to be either a Purrloin or a Blissey. Purrloin is so cool because I would be so elegant,graceful,flexible and swift as well as mysterious and sneaky. I have always liked cats and the way they move so that would be perfect. Plus its extreme sneakiness and impishness. I would sneak to anyone stealthily and then surprise them and scratch with my claws.

On the other hand, being a Blissey is rather appealing. I would have monstrous HP and Sp.Def and of course a recovery method like Softboiled or Wish. I would basically be very tough and durable,regain my health and energy whenever I want and survive very well because high Sp.Def in real life would translate to enduring harsh weather conditions and everything. And just think of the great health I would have due to my HP. I would never get sick, and even if I did, Natural Cure would take care of it.

Oh, another Pokemon I'd like to be is Clefable. So graceful and magical. I could float and heal under moonlight. I would be tough and durable enough to survive if other Pokemon attacked me and of course I would be the most hardy Pokemon due to Magic Guard. Thus, I would survive under all weather conditions or environmental hazards and even poison. I could adapt and live anywhere whatever the conditions there were. Being magical is enough though!

But anyway, I prefer Clefable and Blissey. Clefable for its hardiness and magical powers while Blissey for its high health, toughness and durability and healing abilities.

~ So, Blissey gets the win. I would rather be a Blissey because it can endure well under harsh weather and it can survive attacks due to its extreme health and bulk.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    ahhah =D really? Omanyte dances when he evolves? O.o
    oh ya man first i'd be all
    What if....

Then once i'd evolve i'd be all
    What if....

and when my favorite song came on i'd be all
    What if....

Could life get any better than that?

Years
  • Eevee is my favorite, but Eevee's can't fly.

I'm sure someone can just take you on his or her back =) or maybe in a new generation, there'll be a flying eevee =)

I'd like to be Vaporeon, because I love water yet I still like to be able to walk around too :P
    It's also my favorite Eeveelution

I think vaporeon is able to walk on land.. I love Vaporeon too =D It's really bulky and great support.. My first eeveelution ;)
    Probably a resourceful Pokémon like Charmander. I wouldn't mind being something like a Scrafty, since I'd be sooo cool. :3

But as charmander you can evolve to Charizard.. How awesome is that? =D

Cyndaquilit's my favourite yet it seems that my character(according to Mystery dungeon) seemslike a Cubone and so that I choose...

Haahah my character was a meowth... buut i am not a big fan of meowth or persian since it always kicked my butt in gen I.... Slash= Critical everytime O.o
    I would say frillish, since it has an awesome design plus it gets the best of both worlds. It can float through the air, so I could basically fly which would rock, plus it can dive deep underwater which I can't do either haha. Plus, I'd get to freak people out with my awesome ghost-y-ness.

Is that a gen V Pokemon? O.o I never heard of it

I would love to be either a Purrloin or a Blissey. Purrloin is so cool because I would be so elegant,graceful,flexible and swift as well as mysterious and sneaky. I have always liked cats and the way they move so that would be perfect. Plus its extreme sneakiness and impishness. I would sneak to anyone stealthily and then surprise them and scratch with my claws.

On the other hand, being a Blissey is rather appealing. I would have monstrous HP and Sp.Def and of course a recovery method like Softboiled or Wish. I would basically be very tough and durable,regain my health and energy whenever I want and survive very well because high Sp.Def in real life would translate to enduring harsh weather conditions and everything. And just think of the great health I would have due to my HP. I would never get sick, and even if I did, Natural Cure would take care of it.

Oh, another Pokemon I'd like to be is Clefable. So graceful and magical. I could float and heal under moonlight. I would be tough and durable enough to survive if other Pokemon attacked me and of course I would be the most hardy Pokemon due to Magic Guard. Thus, I would survive under all weather conditions or environmental hazards and even poison. I could adapt and live anywhere whatever the conditions there were. Being magical is enough though!

But anyway, I prefer Clefable and Blissey. Clefable for its hardiness and magical powers while Blissey for its high health, toughness and durability and healing abilities.

~ So, Blissey gets the win. I would rather be a Blissey because it can endure well under harsh weather and it can survive attacks due to its extreme health and bulk.

Haha natural health plan =) But you need someone to protect you from physical attacker O.o they can give you trouble

oh ya man first i'd be all
    What if....

Then once i'd evolve i'd be all
    What if....

and when my favorite song came on i'd be all
    What if....

Could life get any better than that?

ahah I never noticed that... Probably because I never used it, Is it your favorite pokemon?

Last edited:
    Back