• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if....

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
  • I think maybe a Charmander. It was my first pokemon ever and he's my PMD character. Plus once I hit level 36 it's BADASS DRAGON TIME!
    What if....

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Ditto, so I could be every Pokémon I want :pink_tongue:
    Or Espeon, because it's my favourite Poké', and I'd love to use phychic abilities, that looks to be fun. I'd read in your minds, and would make you hurt in confusion !

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • If I were given the choice, I would likely go with Breloom, just because it's my favourite. If I just so happen to not be given the choice, and instead, I find myself in some psychedelic colourful lightshow with some weird force wanting to read my aura and ask me questions, I'd most likely end up becoming a Treecko or Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    ahah I never noticed that... Probably because I never used it, Is it your favorite pokemon?
    Honestly when I started playing he wasn't; when my friend and I would play back in the day I always got kabuto but playing through it again(and again...and again haha) I chose him.
    I know this is OT but how about you?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If I had a choice, odd as it sounds I'd probably go with Hypno. Mainly because it's one of the few Pokemon with human-like hands and opposable thumbs, but I do love Hypno's design and Psychic powers would be all kinds of fun.

mr.bob467

youngster Bob
    Years
  • Ditto, so I could be every Pokémon I want :pink_tongue:
    Or Espeon, because it's my favourite Poké', and I'd love to use phychic abilities, that looks to be fun. I'd read in your minds, and would make you hurt in confusion !
    if you were a ditto you could become an espeon

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    SHINY Espeon all day! I'd be causing brain tumors only against poachers or anyone or mon who would try me.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
    Years
  • DARKRAI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

His design is sooo badass ( red and black ARE the best colors

I would sneak into EVERY humans dreams and after they scream awake from thier nightmare i would be right in front of them using dream eater

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

I would be such an evil monster

Years

• I know, but Ditto is an easy answer ^^
    And I could never become an Espeon as if I was a real one after all.

Oh super cute Espeon Picture *.* I love it =D I couldn't decide cus i want to be all eeveelutions at the same time but I guess I would be an eevee and decide later XD

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I would want to be an Emolga actually... I'd be able to fly, as well as use the power of electricity for many a thing... Plus Emolga is freaking cute.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'd like to wake up as a Groudon, lay the smack down on my foes with my eruption attack!

Back