• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • What if PC made a "PC got talent show"..would you join it?? would you record your voice singing or playing a musical instrument or any hobby you would like to share?? or would you just ignore it and think it's silly idea?? :33

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • If Art is a talent you could show up then probably record myself doing a speed drawing of something. Or try my best to sing something and let you guys judge my singing voice. I used to do musicals so I guess I can sing at least decently or I wouldn't even make it past auditions.

Sirfetch’d

Unfortunately I don't have the voice of an angel, so I wouldn't be using that as my talent. I guess if we had a battling competition I would enter that because I am decent at competitive. I don't have many talents, haha.

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Humor eh..probably. Sometimes I am funny and sometimes not so much. Not really the best at comedy, I'm more random silly type. Even if it dose not make sense, just a smile from anyone is good for me.

Years
  • Aside from piano, which even then I forgot about it completely, I have zero skills in anything music related, be it playing the music or singing it.

Humor? Meh, if I attempted humor I'd probably offend more people than I make them laugh.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • Even if I could sing or do stand up, I wouldn't make a video of it. Stage fright, you know? But I'd love to watch other people!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    No.
    Unless I were to draw something (and, let's face it, that would fail miserably compared to other artists here), other PC users would have to either hear or see me. I:
    Now, I can sing well (or so I was told several years ago), but considering I refuse to let even friends/family hear me, there is no way I'd post it online

Although...I've been told that I can write well. Is that a talent?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I could play Guitar/Bass or I could Sing, or I could do comedy, or acting, but I'd probably just go 'Meh. . .' And skip it, like a schmuck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wouldn't do anything, because unfortunately, I don't have any talent at all. I'd just sit there in the crowd, watch what others do, and enjoy the show. I could do some jokes, maybe, but I don't want to risk getting tomatoes thrown at me. D:

Years
  • I would sing, but I admit I'm a terrible singer. Oh well, I guess I can do some humor then since I'm well-known for it, but it's not dark humor I swear. It's mainly hilarious Pokemon-based humor!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    SHOW OFF MY MAD TWERKING SKILLZ HOLLA DOLLA $$$$

... I mean... I'd probably sing. Yeah. That's what I'd do...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Dare to do what you love before regretting not doing it.

i see that there are lots of talented people here and also talented who have fear and the ones who just cheer...it would be nice idea then to see who might join it

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'd so totally love to do some comedy with a partner. Probably wouldn't be so great, but it'd be a neat thing to try. =P

Also, just saying, Nick would win this talent show. Js. ;D

Back