• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What in the PokéWorld was I doing?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    When I was five and had just gotten Yellow, I couldn't figure out how to get the Card Key from the Silph building. I didn't realize that you had to face a certain way on the warp tile. My neighbors told me that my game was glitched and I started over. I lost a level sixty four Pikachu, although, to be fair, I started training Pokemon evenly on the the new file.

One time when I was playing Yellow, I left an Abra at the Day Care to level it up five levels. I forgot about it until I tried to put a Ponyta in the Day Care after beating the Elite Four. Abra gained around sixty levels. I didn't have the money to get it back. "...You can keep it."

Back