• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What in the world?

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Radcliffe on Trent. It's a large village about a mile southwest of Nottingham.

For all it's citizens, NO, IT IS NOT THE BIGGEST VILLAGE IN EUROPE. IT ISN'T EVEN THE BIGGEST IN ENGLAND. LANCING IN WEST SUSSEX IS BIGGER IN BOTH POPULATION AND LAND AREA. *gives V sign to snobbish residents*

Sorry for overuse of caps there, but the truth must get out. Radcliffe is a dump. It may look pretty and green, but underneath that surface is crime, boredom, gangs and massive house prices for nowt. This from 'the fourteenth best place to live in the United Kingdom'.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    I currently reside in a small three bedroom home in Owensboro, Kentucky. :) It's a good, safe and calm city. ^^

Years
    Nebraska, in the middle of the US. I live in Lincoln, where I attend University of Nebraska.

It's okay. :)

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    North Carolina, USA.
    I live in the middle of nowhere in the state though, there's like nothing here at all. If I have to stay in the state, I'll be moving to Raleigh for sure. That place owns, especially for the kind of music I like...Raleigh's a huge scene for sludge metal.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    IN THE INTERNETS.

Well, no, not really. Southern California is the correct place. Born and raised. It's finally cooling down here and getting very windy.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    *points to location* Yes, I live in the stupidest state in the world, home to high taxes, annoying government, no good attractions, and the worst highways I have ever seen.

I do hope to move to North Carolina, which is the best state ever. I can't wait to be down there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Forever 70° to your left, as it says, for I am God, and this is the direction of Heaven. :P

Though seriously, I'll use a generic term... Europe.

Years
    I live in a small town in PA. If I told you guys, you could easily stalk me, so I won't...

Well, I guess I'm the stalker, so I should be to worried, but still... :paranoid:

EDIT- W00T! W00T! 1,000 POSTS! W00T! :3

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    IN THE INTERNETS.

Well, no, not really. Southern California is the correct place. Born and raised. It's finally cooling down here and getting very windy.

And now it's raining. Hoorah. I know this because I live here as well, although you all probably figured that out >.>

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I live in South East Asia. Oh, how vague...

Fine, I live in Thailand. Yay?

Back