• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What -in your opinion- is the strongest pokémon!?

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    im going to have to say porygon-z, just because it gets a stab for hyper beam and its ability only helps it as well, its a pwnzor as some people say.

or Farfetch's just becuase if you use night slash or slash and give it the stick its rediculous how many times you get critical hits.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    my honest opinion is there is no strongest pokemon, bc they can all b beat by one of the others. i think strongest implies one that cant b beat, and there rly isnt one

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Mewtwo for strongest legendary and dragonite for regular pokemon.
    dragonite pwns with thunder, icy wind, hyperbeam, and any other move you choose.
    they are very few pokemon that have advantage over it.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    For a legendary: Mew, because it can learn every move (then again so can Arceus but its not as cute as Mew) and it is technically Mewtwo's father, mother? ...........older brother :D

And as for a non-legend: Its between Salamence and Garchomp. I would like to see those two duke it how and find out for myself xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Does anyone know if the two box cover legendaries on b/w are uber beastly?

For strongest, I would be partial to agree that Dragonite is pro. For my personal favorite strongest I would choose Zapdos or Lugia.

Back