• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    My username has a story to it, actually.

Back when I was about nine, me and my friends played a game when you turned your first name backwards. Everyone else had wierd sounding names like Werdna, Assyla, and Elaze. When my turn came, I sad Xela, and everyone started talking about how cool it sounded.

The "rator" part though, I got it from a friend too. My username is supposed to be Xelarator, but I forgot to HOLD shift and I failed. >.<

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's a bit obvious isn't it? I added the "~" because someone has already taken Mew. xD;

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
    Well,today I spent all day playing Skyward Sword,but due to being scatter brained, I didn't make much progress.
    And I decided to join PokeCommunity, but couldn't think of a username,and since I was thinking of Skyward Sword and I am very absent minded, I used Celestial that is the adjective of sky and daze to make this username.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Back when I was like 13/14, a group of online friends and I sort of associated ourselves with Yugioh characters. Mine? Obviously: Bakura. I liked it because it's like the word "Kuro" which means dark/black with a feminine er.. ending. And my real name's meaning derives from "dark" so.. it works.

Since then I've been using Kura or Kuraberry ( that one more recently) online.. Haha.. So yeah.. I've been Kura for like almost 10 years now! :3 I guess it's my online alias~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The first online community I ever joined was Nintendo's official Zelda forums - known as Hyrule Town Square.

I was eager to start theorizing and discussing as this was right off the heels of finishing The Wind Waker for the first time. So, I didn't really put a lot of thought into my name. I just took Triforce (because what else would you name yourself on a Zelda forum?) and slapped my birth year on the end of it.

My username is in all caps because Hyrule Town Square would do that. I think I registered as Triforce89, but it made all the usernames in uppercase - so I just stuck with it.

TRIFORCE89, I am.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    It was for my love of Galaxy chocolate, that's how I thought of this name

My love of Beyblade at the time, plus the love of the galaxy. I just took my favorite character/bitbeast name "Galux", but then I just added a K and a Y and out came Galukxy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    A song by Ricky Martin...Nobody wants to be lonely...he says your heart is cold and lost wait to love..like a broken arrow..so i took that part and made it my name :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I got my username when I was 6 and looking for a cool neopets username and someone took Zappysparks so for some reason I changed sparks to spiker.

You could say that my username was purely inspired from my extreme love of electric pokemon back then.

Back