• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Well I'm gettin a new username - sometime...

Its Azonic - and what it really is is my middle name(which will go unsaid) scrambled up.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I like Pirates, and I loved Chatot when I got my user, but now Im thinking of changing my name, but Im not sure to what. Im thinking EarthShade...

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Hmmm, since my #1 Favorite Pokémon was Latios, which has Psychic / Dragon Type, and back then Salamence was my #2 Favorite, he's part Dragon, it's obvious. Currently Salamence is my #1 Fav, then Latios, but meh, most people like PsyDragon Trainer as my nickname, and I like it as well.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Me and Vanilla Kitsune were thinking of some nicknames for her story. She wanted to write a story about super heros using random people and stuff (can't really explain it XD). And I was apperantly in the story, I don't remember or know how she thought of Lo-chan, but thats the name she used for me in the story xD And when I was signing up, I like to think of different names for stuff (hate having the same name) so I remembered Lo-chan and used it x3

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I got mine off my favourite TV show mock the week. During the last round (read my story) the catrgory was
    "The worst thing to say when running for US president"

There were a few good ones

"I intend to withdraw from Iraq, invade some real pussies like Spain"

and

"Hi there I'm like George Bush only less intelligent"

But this one stood out...
    "I would like you to call me, President Showaddywaddy"

It just sounded funny and would be a step up from who they've got now, so I nicked it:cheeky:

Incidently, I will be continuing my story, I just happened to fall ill the day PC came back online

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Actually, I was sitting on the toilet when I thought up this username. A great way to get the creative juices flowing.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Actually, I was sitting on the toilet when I thought up this username. A great way to get the creative juices flowing.
    That's weird. That's just totally awkward. Actually, that's a bit... weird.

Anyways, I wonder what I should come up with next... (I have 4 months left, haha.)

Back