• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Internet browser do you use?

Which Internet Broweser is better?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Safari 4, even though it bloats my PC and steals all of my RAM ;;
    Safari was meant for Macs, so I'm not too surprised, but If don't feel like putting up with Safari's ram-hogging, I'll switch to Firefox 3.5 beta~

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Am I the only person still using IE6? I have Firefox, but I just haven't ever warmed up to it...

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Firefox 3.0.11

It seems to like to corrupt itself in memory though. I've had the back button act as save as, and any links that I click automatically get downloaded before. That's no fun.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm back to using Safari 4. I have firefox, but it's seems very slow compared to Safari. ( I use Safari 4 because Safari 3 isn't supported natively on this operating system.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Mozilla, my firewall thinks Chrome is a trojan so whenever I do anything involving internet, my firewall freaks out. o.o;

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I use Mozilla Firefox: it's much faster than Internet Explorer, its header at top is nearly not as crowded.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I use Firefox, although there was a point in time where I used Opera a lot. Just whatever isn't IE, I suppose. XD

Back