• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What iPod Do You Use

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • I use a 4GB Black Zune. That's all I really need for music. If I want to watch movies, I'll watch them on my desktop, not a little 2" screen.

Years
  • ATTENTION PLEASE

Note the word '"iPod" in the thread title? Great. Nobody cares about your AppleHaet/"Superior" Player Nobody Heard Of/Whatever. If you have an iPod/iPhone, post. If not? Don't.

32GB 3GS, btw <3

Ummm, I'll post in this thread regardless if I use an iPod or not.

But anyway, I've started having to use my little bro's iPod Nano. I dropped my MicroSD card somewhere, and I haven't been able to find it. I'm really not enjoying it, but it plays my music.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • I'm a proud owner of an iPhone 3GS 32GB!

It is my first Smart Phone and it truly is an elegant, beautiful and powerful device.

My only complaint: the battery life is a little poor with Push notifications on whilst playing apps for several hours. :)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • 4GB 3rd. Gen Silver Nano (:

I can't let it go even though I need a bigger GB iPod. It's just so handy for when I go walking ^.^

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • I have a 80 gig 6th gen i think black ipod classic its perfect for me and my big hands lol and its very durable i love it

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have a 32GB 3rd gen iPod Touch. Just got it a little less than two weeks ago to replace my old Touch that got stolen.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I have an iPod Touch with 8 GB. I take really good care of my players, so I don't think I'll be getting a new one until it literally falls apart/explodes. It's kind of annoying, because I'm running out of space already. I don't even have any movies on the iPod to add to that. Just music for me.

Misaka Shiori

Irresistibly Cute
    Years
  • I own a 30 GB iPod Video and a 8GB iPod touch 2G. My previous iPod is my 8 GB iPhone 3G, but this is replaced with a iPhone 3GS 32GB. Because of the large disk space, I tend to use Apple Lossless over 320 kbps MP3s and also I have better headphones that would benefit from lossless audio...

I still wished it supported Flac. :p

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
  • 3g ipod touch 8gb, with some pretty nice games on it too... Like GTA : Chinatown Wars and Need For Speed Shift :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I own a 30 GB iPod Video and a 8GB iPod touch 2G. My previous iPod is my 8 GB iPhone 3G, but this is replaced with a iPhone 3GS 32GB. Because of the large disk space, I tend to use Apple Lossless over 320 kbps MP3s and also I have better headphones that would benefit from lossless audio...

I still wished it supported Flac. :p
    iPod's have never officially supported FLAC - not that there's any need to given ALAC exists :P

Back