• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is чour favourite shop?

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    Metal Mayhem - Rarely go, since it's only for spending sprees/having a decent amount of cash, I buy HEAPS of CDs and buy a few shirts.
    JB Hi-Fi - Not for music (since it's badly organized -.-), for DVDs and sometimes console games (I have an R4 so I don't buy DS games, hehe :D)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Game Tag - It's our local game shop, replaced Game Crazy - Practically Live There, I'm friends with the staff, and I play Madden and Guitar Hero with them and locals.
    JT's - Our Local Bike Shop - Don't go there that much unless I need new parts
    Zumiez - A skate and clothes shop - I get skinnies there :D
    Hot Topic - Clothes and Music Store - I get band shirts and CDs there.

That is all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate shops.. BUT! If I had to pick, I'd say the Lotto shop because it gives out money to people occasionally.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    Hot topic - Pretty much every shirt i own is from there :D
    Zumiez - I get My shoes from there, and my skateboards
    Guitar Center - I just love going in there to play and talk to one of my friends that works there XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    TARGET!

I'm sorry but Target is amazing <3

I also love:
    -Borders (Barnes and Noble is poop)
    -Gamestop
    -American Eagle
    -Blick Art Materials ( I know, Ima freak)
    -Brookestone [awesome massage chairs XD]
    -Wawa

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    My favorite stores are BestBuy, Gamestop and Borders.
    Come to think of it, those are the only stores I like going to. :P

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Any place that sells good food? I love food, yes I do. Hrm, but I get everything else from K-Mart, so K-Mart. I don't have any big stores in my town, we just got a Starbucks, and last year a Blockbuster... so we don't have many big shops.. so I don't know a lot of them. So yeah.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Gamestop for games (because it's all we got here)
    There's a couple good places for food, Sprout's market, and Target among others,
    I don't buy clothes. =P I don't know where I'd go, really. AE or Kohl's, maybe...?
    and for everything else, there is the world-dominating phenomenon named Wal-Mart. I swear, if there was a basement or something I'd try to live there.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My favorite store is Sanrio Gift Gate! <3<33

Back