• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is/are your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • There is a sticky like that.....

Scizor, Metagross, Blaziken, Honchkrow to name a few.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    What is a sticky?

Sometimes when something important is posted, it's stickied to make sure people don't miss it. You can see a sticky by clicking on a board and browsing through the threads: the first ones are always stickied. They might contain rules, or they might contain very popular questions to stop them being asked repeatedly in different threads. What's Your Favourite Pokémon can already be found here. It's a sticky in Pokémon General.

Joltz

Pokemon Galactite
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2010
    My favorite Pokemon is... Jolteon. :) If Jolteon were in UU I would use him. Too bad he is in OU though. *Sigh* Jolteon...

Years
    • Seen today
    But I really like having this thread open so I can meet new and interesting people like you.

If you want to meet new and interesting people either start a welcome thread or chat with people in TCTI or The Daily chit chat or other places you find you may have interest in. This isn't the way to make friends ai'm afraid :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well I have already started a welcome thread, but as for the TCTI thing, I have no idea what that means. Also, is there a chat room somewhere, that I could use to chat with people?

Of course. Just click on someone's profile and send him/her a visitor message. It's pretty simple.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
  • Well I know about the visitor messaging because me and my friend did it on Serebii's forums on my profile. But what is TCTI?

Oh, and if I want to close a thread I created, how do I do it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back