• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is Dig's TM number?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • tm 28

you cannot buy tm dig. But you can chain breed it using Sandshrew and Trapinch. Really... who uses dig anyway. I just stick in on my Linoone (item farmer and hm slave) so i can exit dungeons asap. No other use of this crappy tm except for that.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There always can be some uses he may have you're not aware of, perhaps to test something. I myself use Escape Ropes in games, I never used any of my unreplaceable TMs on my GBA file.

It always has been TM28 throughout the various generations.

Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Oct 29, 2004
    Kairi said:
    There always can be some uses he may have you're not aware of, perhaps to test something. I myself use Escape Ropes in games, I never used any of my unreplaceable TMs on my GBA file.

It always has been TM28 throughout the various generations.

Ah. I was planning to use dig to try to get the Regi- pokemon (as mentioned in the sticky post)...but I think the pokemon I had that use to know dig, doesn't any more...not to mention I don't remember which pokemon that was, plus even if I did remember, I don't think I have any of the items needed to go to the guy who could help teach pokemon old/forgotten moves.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nincada learns Dig on it's own at level 45, if you need a Pok?mon to get the Regis with.

Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Oct 29, 2004
    Kairi said:
    Nincada learns Dig on it's own at level 45, if you need a Pok?mon to get the Regis with.

Thanks for letting me know that. I found the pokemon I taught dig to (a mightyena I named On'you) and found that I didn't make him forget the move after all. :D Now I just have to figure out how to weaken them without making the regis faint...And to save up for a load of ultra balls.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • solution to almost all capturing problems: false swipe :)

Regi-trios can't run or heal... no explosion for them too so just false swipe to bare minimum, and switch to a Pokemon tank while you keep trying Ultra Balls. It's best if you put them to sleep or paralyze them too.

Back