• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Favorite character(s)?

sabapple

Fly High☆
Years
  • Hm.... It's so hard to choose! XD

Ruby: I loved reading his chapters, he was always so funny and he developed great as a character!
    Gold: He's so funny and determined, and I loved the scene where he reaches out for Crystal's hand and then Silver comes out of nowhere and grabs it and Gold is just like, O.o
    Silver: Great character, I loved the way he just stood there when he saw his Wanted Poster,
    Red: He's always so clueless about some things! And of course he's like, the classsic Pokemon Trainer, *Cough and way better then Ash *Cough*

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Silver.:3 I loved his pwnsome troubled-like attitude.xD;
    I also really adore Gold because of his bad-A attitude and his fancy rod.~_~ Not sure why lawl.
    Red is awesome too, he was a freaking true legend.x]

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My fav are Red , Gold, Ruby,
    but when they are in teams they are ace, so I love Red /green action, or RGB action. I also love how they develop :)
    From the girls I like Blue best, and after that sapphire, and then Yellow ^^I love to them all ina ction together mostly ^^

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    My Favorites would have to be Red, Yellow and Silver.

Years
  • 1.Silver
    2.Green (boy)

Because I thought Green was awesome when I read the series with him in, then when I read GSC ones, Silver was like Green just more exaggerated on everything that Green is.

Storm

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Green and Blue are my absolute favorites. Red too, but not as much.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Green: because he has a cool name and really doesnt have a preferred type of pokemon
    Falkner: he uses flying types which are awesome
    Winona: she uses flying types which are still awesome
    Ruby: just cause of this entire outfit from the ending of R/S volumes and the emerald series

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Gold: His Pichu is awesome! Ataro owns! so does politaro and totaro! Red is also another fav! Though Pearl and Blue are my fav rivals

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I actually like Red and Gold like most of the majority. Red because of his change overtime and Gold because he's a cool character overall. These two are also the ones that mostly stood out to me amongst the rest and really caught my attention both characteristically and physically (meaning their artwork).

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I've only just read up to some of GSC's mange but so far, Yellow is my favourite. One of the panels of her and her under-leveled Pokemon going up to face Lance is kinda iconic.

Also, the rogue Gym Leaders are pretty cool. So's Red and Green and Blue...Oh and Bill! xD They're jus' all so cool. D'=

Years
  • Gold becuase:
    -He's a little like me.
    -Fave generation.
    -I love his goggles. 8D

Silver becuase:
    -He makes the most character development IMO.
    -Interesting back story.
    -Totodile = Win.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Hmmm....
    I'd have to say that Ruby & Sapphire are my favorite comedy combo. I also liked the little twist they threw into their pasts.
    Aside from that....Yellow. Not sure why. Although I will say it's funny when the characters introduced after her find out that she is older then them.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm still relatively new to the PokéSpec manga (I know, I know, but when I was crazy over Pokémon as a kid 'twas those dark days before eBay was invented, and as I come from a tiny town in England, the chances of my discovering it then were practically zero) so I haven't even scratched the surface of all of the characters yet D: But, so far:

Emerald. I originally bought the Emerald chapter because Battle Frontier hooooo~!, but the more I read it, the more I love Emerald ^.^ He's so cute and enthusiastic, and I love the Inspector Gadget look he's got goin' on. :]

Blue♂. His eyes are lovely. I love his kick-ass personality. :3

Professor Oak. He's been one of my favourite characters in the games/anime since I first started playing/watching them, and I love his portrayal in PokéSpec, however short it tends to be.

I'm going to start on the G/S/C arc next year, as Silver interests me greatly and I want to see why people have such divided opinions over Gold ^.^

Back