• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is found under your bed

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
Years
  • A desk with two computers, 3 monitors and TV.

I sleep in a high double bed though I have an exceptionally large room anyway I have too much space.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Old sandals, really bad shoes, a few tissues, some dust, a coin and a dead spider. Yeahhh I should really do something about that. XD

Years
  • Under my bed is lots of dust bunnies, maybe a lost item from years ago, and lots of Hot Wheels cars from when I was a child, and some jigsaw puzzles also from when I was a child.

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • I sleep on a Japaneses futon so the floor? But the floor is suspended about 5 feet in the air, so under the floor in my lawn mower and some yard up keep stuff.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's..kinda like a mini-basement down there, lol. There are bags with textbooks, a violin, a medicine box and probably much more. My bed is double-decked, so under it is pretty small but I don't really have the time to explore the things down there, haha.

Years
  • There is a crib and crib mattress under my bed. (the crib has been taken apart of course) aaand probably my cats lost toys.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • my Manga shaflf, another shelf with my jewlery, boardgames, and some more books, mostly game-related magazines and children's books, a drawer full of cables, PJs, and some other things, a small table with a lamp and random hairbands, and another bed, and under that... boxes of random junk, and plastic bags, and probably some cat hair and dust bunnies.

Yep, I've got a bunk bed! the bottom bunk isn't built in, so it's an L-Shape! x3

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Nothing. There isn't a gap under my bed; it's just solid, filled wood. I have a drawer attached to the lower right side of my bed where I keep my socks if that counts. In my old house before I moved to college, I used to kick random books under my bed.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • A Wii Balance Board, 1 empty bottle of Dr. Pepper, and 1 empty bottle of Coke. ... And a sheet for Skills USA .3. Well, I have some garbage to take out.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Underneath my bed you will find a world of endless wonder, of spanning fields of rainbows and softness unknown to the real world.

Translation: You'll find all the clothes that I had deemed lost in action.

Every now and then I look under there and go, "Oh! That's where that shirt went!"

*Note, Phantom is not a messy person, just her clothes like to take extended vacations to 'Under-the-Bed-Land' every now and then.

Back