• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] What is happening to my script? (Script help)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Ok so I put this in
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Ok so I put this in
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

setflag 0x7777
    setflag 0x8888
    setflag 0x2089
    setflag 0x9932
    Those flags are way too high. They go into variable space and beyond.
    karatekid552 made a reference for safe flags and vars, but rule of thumb is only use flags between 200-2FF.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    That is because XSE probably corrupted some data in your script. You should try to repoint the whole script, i.e. replace all offsets ("0xXXYYZZ") with dynamic pointers ("#org @foo") again and then it should work :-). Or, if you have saved the script (I hope so) just recompile it.

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    That is because XSE probably corrupted some data in your script. You should try to repoint the whole script, i.e. replace all offsets ("0xXXYYZZ") with dynamic pointers ("#org @foo") again and then it should work :-). Or, if you have saved the script (I hope so) just recompile it.

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Okay I will try thanks for the help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Yes dude it worked! My beta for Rocket Red is probably going to be released before Wednesday! Can't wait to show everyone the game!

Back