• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is it about pikachu that you like the most?

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
  • Pikachu is one pokemon that no one can hate. perhaps it is its adorable face, size, and body shape that makes us instantly fall in love with this mouse-like pokemon. what is it about pikachu that you like the most? Please provide a brief explanation along with your answer. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PIKACHU THEN DONT POST!!

Last edited:

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Pikachu's cute. And I'm actually doing a pikachu solo on firered, he's not to bad.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Well I do, so there.

It's so overrated and it's the reason people think Pokémon is childish.

If Ash had his gigantic Charizard dragon as his main Pokémon like a normal kid, people wouldn't think it's so childish. It's because he's got a tiny little cutesy yellow rat.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I hate it. Its ugly and I can't find anything cute about it. Also, the anime put me off it even more by its annoying, PIKA PIKA PIKA. Seriously.

Dun like Pikachuu~ ;w;

pinksyllibus

a lunar antidote
    Years
  • Pikachu's cute cause of it's big, bright, eyes! *.*

...Just kidding. Well not really, but I think Pikachu is cute cause of the whole "pika pika" thing. Melts mah heart.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I like that he's so innocent looking, but yet can shock you in a nano second.
    I also like like how his cheeks are just round red circles.

It's so overrated and it's the reason people think Pokémon is childish.
    Ugh, you know, maybe if people didn't get so over protective about Pokemon and didn't let trolls get the best of them maybe people wouldn't think that.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I hate Pikachu it annoys the hell out of me it is the most overused pokemon ever
    I also dislike Pichu,minun,plusle and Pachi whatever the electric squirrel

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The fact that it has only 30 base Defense and dies to just about any decent attack.

Seriously, I hate the thing so much, I will masochistically seek them out just to destroy them (or at least faint the ugly pests).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Like the most? Nothing its utterly overrated IMO
    I love pichu and I think riachu is awsome but pikachu... I dont want to say more :\

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    The whole family is overrated.cept Raichu, everybody knows it's still rubbish.

I do like how my brother doesn't know it can learn Surf and Fly, so my Raichu beat his Infernape and Hippowdon

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
    Years
  • Pikachu is nice in the anime. Small, cute, nice to hug.
    But I think I like Pika from the Pokemon Adventures more. Probably because the manga is better than the anime.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I LOVE PIKACHU!
    I Like Everything About Him and I Have a Lv 100 on Pokemon Pearl,He's Just Awesome.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Pikachu gets all the love, everyone on WiFi uses it instead of Raichu who is more epic due to using it's tail as a surf board.

Back