• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is so great about mudkip?

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    "So I herd u leik mudkipz?"
    This is the most retarded meme I have ever heard
    Mudkip is still awesome, I just think kinda kills it

yivx

Johto ftw <33;
    Years
    Anyway, like someone else said this the whole "so I herd you leik mudkipz" thing is just some meme from DeviantArt [DA].
    From DeviantArt?
    Haha no :P It's from somewhere else :3 I can't say though >:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've heard the story originated from DA, but it was when it was posted on 4chan that it became a meme

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    It's nothing but an internet meme. There's no redeeming quality really that distinguishes it from any other pokemon. It's cute though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This goes in Pokemon General~
    But how come no other pokemon get a meme? The other starters are important to..
    Other Pokémon have memes. You have "*censor* YEAH SEAKING", Pokemon dads, Slowpoke, HSOWA, etc.
    I herd u liek mudkips heard that nobody really knows exactly which came first the chicken or the egg the copy pasta or the icon
    and that nobody really cares anyway, they're pretty much both part of the reason it became so popular

-----------------------------

anyways
    Just go to encycloedia Dramatica or know your meme, or whatever o3o,

No, I know for sure the meme was around before deviantART did that April Fool's joke since I remember actually being amused by it, knowing its origin. :p

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    What is so great about mudkip?

I like Mudkip. He's my favorite starter and Swampert is a beast. :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mudkip is awesome, and the memedom of it makes it better. However, the origins of said meme makes it worse, hence nullifying my opinion being altered by the Internet. Kinda.

Anyway, as good as it's family is in-game, it needed a different unique move. Blazekin(sp) has Blaze Kick, Grovyle, Leaf Blade, and Swampert has a Surf clone with slightly less accuracy, but can lower the opponent's. Not kewl enough. Mudkipz deserves better.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I liek mudkipz, but I liek treeckoz just abit moar...XP

Years
    It's the best of the three R/S/E starters.

...but that's the obvious, and less fun answer. So... um... i likez mudkipz lulz xDDDDDD

Other Pokémon have memes. You have "*censor* YEAH SEAKING", Pokemon dads, Slowpoke, HSOWA, etc.
    There are some real gems in that group. =P

I have to admit, though, I'm one of the few that actually found the Seaking meme to be mildly funny when it first came about. Depending on what picture you match it up with, it's a good, tasteless joke.

...and Slowpoke... you can't forget those either. Some are pretty decent.

Back