• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is something you dont like to eat much of?

What dont u eat to much of

• Meat

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Vegis

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Fruits

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Noodles, Rice, Bread

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Your a lot like my sister Kayleigh! She said she would probably be a vegitarian if it wasn't for the fact that steak exists hehe. She never liked fish (although I don't think it's too bad). Ah! She likes shrimp too, I forgot (she doesn't feel as bad for fish, shrimp ,etc.) I don't know if that's exactly meat, but they have a face!..at least I think so. She doesn't eat chicken because..uh...
    *tries to think of good way to say it*...she uh, saw one go to sleep forcefully...that's the best I can do hehe. *laughs weakly*
    I eat meat, but I despise onions also. They make other foods taste good, but eating them with other foods is awful. I always remind my dad to say "no onions!" when we get food from Taco Bell. As for some of the veggies, I like carrots, brocolli and grren beans, but the rest I try to swallow whole so I can be a good example for my little sister hehe.

Last edited:

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • Atsuji said:
    I dont like to eat too much meat, its dry usally.

x.x

yea, the meat's probably dry cuz whoever's cooking it probably doesnt know how to cook it. Good meat is supposed to be juicy. I love steak, especially filet minon. *drools*. I could probably do without rice. I'm honestly sick of it on account of I almost eat it every night. and i've been eatin it since I was little.

Last edited:

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I dislike eating fruits mostly. Veggies aren't my favorites either, but I like more of them than fruits.
    I love meat. o.o;;; Maybe I'm just strange and I enjoy eating flesh? ~_~ I'm not quite sure how vegetarians live, but that's just me...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • :S oh dear am I the only VEGETARIAN here :S lol reason why I clicked the meat one....obviously....though I do detest mushrooms, and most vegetarian things have mushrooms in them :S though i'm a total veggie, I don't eat fish either (a group which many people don't like anyways). It's really not that hard though and I love fruit anyways so for me its easy.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • I love fruits but I feel sick when i eat apples.
    Is..watermelon...a fruit or vegs? well it grows by the ground like the halloween orange thing(Whats its name?!) but tastes like fruit.
    meat? Only Chicken thighs, I eat.
    Rice-only sometimes
    Noodles-Yes yes yes!
    Bread-bleeeh...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I remember being told that the one that has seeds in the fruit are fruit, while things like celery aren't... Or maybe I'm wrong. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol nuts are seeds themselves. lol if no vegetables had seeds they'd die out. Most are bulbs though, as they provided a food source for the new plant (ie potatoe, carrots) but think of foods like cucumber and peppers, they have seeds in them that you can see.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I rarely eat meat so I consider myself a vegetarian; you can get protein from other things and not only meat.
    Plus Arwen you can't get Mad cow disease from the meat. Only from nervous tissue, brain, and some fluids but I don't know anybody who eats that. :P

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Meat is good for people who has Blood type O, like me. n_n;
    Veggies are good for people who has A blood type... As for the others, I dunno. o.o;

I also loathe Parsely, Celery and Scallion cooked raw. o.o;
    Oo Celery smells terrible, everytime my mom cooks it. x_x;;;

I picked option #4 noodles, because usually I get a lot of it and it's... er well to make it simple, I just don't like overeating.

Back