• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the age gap between you and your youngest sibling?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you're not the oldest, then what is the age gap between you and your oldest sibling? :O

For me, I'm... the oldest of my half brothers soooo... the youngest is 5, so that'd make it 12 years. XD;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm the youngest child .. but the gap between me and my brother [oldest sibling] is three years. There's only two of us though.

We used to be about the same height so people used to think we were the same age and were twins x3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My brother was born a little bit more than 3 years before me

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Almost four years. Which worked out well. I was old enough to appreciate him and also old enough that, while still young and needy, it wouldn't be like my parents were looking after two babies.

Years
  • A mere 2 years. My parents had me, took a little time getting used to me, then gave me a little brother to play with.

Ayselipera

I'm the middle child. Which isn't as bad as they say. :)

My sister is 9 years older and my brother is 4 years younger.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    There's only me and my sister, but I was born a little over 7 years after she was born.

The age gap doesn't seem so big to me nowadays, but I thought it was pretty big when I was younger.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    My brother is 28 and I'm 16 years old. XD That makes 12 years, Im the youngest.^^

Uten

can you feel me now?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    I'm 18 and my sister is 7, so I'm the oldest by 11 years.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • My younger brother isn't even two years younger than me. Like, two and a half. We've always been really close because of that. But I'm the middle child. So, my older sister is ten years older than me. Quite a gap.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I was the youngest compared to my ex-step-brother, who I still address as "brother," and we are four years apart. I don't count my half-siblings.

Years
  • I only have one sibling, which is my little brother. :3 He's younger than me by about three years. I wish he was even younger so I could get away with bossing him around moar.

Back