• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the anti-virus program installed in your computer?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I have two: KasperSky and Windows Defender.

What? Windows Defender has proved itself to me more powerful then that stupid AVG.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    on the partition I'm using right now I use CommonSense 1.0 however when I switch to my other partition I use Avast! Home edition.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I use the latest version of AVG Anti-Virus Free.
    That with PC Tools Firewall Plus gives excellent protection :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I probably shouldn't be running two at once, but I haven't had a problem with it yet on this laptop.

- Avira Antivir
    - avast! 4.8 Professional

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I use NOD32. It's not free, but it's fast, it doesn't use a lot of system resources, and it has a great detection rate.
    On my old laptop and on the desktop I have Avira Antivir.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I currently use Avast! It works fine but I get irritated every time a notification pops up with a narrator saying "virus database has been updated." There's probably a way to turn it off but I can't be bothered.

I used to use AVG Free but a friend suggested me to change.
    In the options you can choose to manually install virus database updates/program updates (it will prompt you with a reminder when there's an update available to you.)

And I use avast and Windows Defender on all my computers.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Windows defender comes pre-installed in Vista, so I have that.
    I also use Trend Micro Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware. It works pretty well. Though, with Firefox's quick-checker for downloads, Trend Micro's guard thing, windows defender, the windows firewall, and all of Vista's extra security, I'm covered pretty well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have Norton Internet Security, Norton Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, and a-squared(malware detection program). Ad-ware is a trial, so I got that one for free. If I wanted the upgraded version, then I have to pay for it. Internet Security and Anti-Virus I been keeping up by getting subscriptions. And it isn't cheap either. $50 a year. Well maybe it isn't too bad. Because it is for both of them. And it has done the job so far. Yes I know it takes up a lot of resources, but that is the best I can get for right now. I trust Norton.

Last edited:
    Back