• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the best clothing mark?

Whats your favorite(s) clothing mark(s)?

• Abercrombie & Fitch

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • American Apparel

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • American Eagle Outfiters

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Diesel

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • GAP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H&M

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ralph Lauren

• Lacoste

• True Religion

• Other

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    so what's everybody's opinion?
    if u anwser other,make sure that u tell the mark.

me i prefer H&M,Abercrombie & Fitch,American Apparel,American Eagle Outfiters nd
    Ralph Lauren.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't care about which clothing brands are the "best", really. I really don't like Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle, but apart from that, I shop anywhere. My favourite place is Bluenotes, but I wouldn't say that they're the "best."

Vie

Years
    I dont care, I just wear what I like, and I do not think marks are important. I have better stuff to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Mark? Here at least it's called a make, though in any case I prefer the term brand.

I couldn't give a flying crap about where my clothes come from but I'd go with Top Shop for the "look at me I'm cool" aspect, and Primark for the sake of having cheap but functional clothing.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    H&M for the win !
    I took a peek at the new autumn collection yesterday, and I just ;~;

Years
    Um.. an old chicken fat stain?

Mark of an appetite! :D

On topic, I think cloting brands are a waste of time and money. You can get perfectly good brandless clothes.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Just wear anything comfortable. Brand never matters.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't really mind what clothing mark my clothes have, i like M&M's.. eh, i mean H&M's.. but they're basically all the same same to me..

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I like H&M, I buy my jeans from there. Except they don't hold their shape well ;_;
    I mostly buy my t-shirts from gigs or online merch.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Mark? As in teh brand? o.O
    Okay... Well, i'll wear anythin as long as its wearable...
    But im really into Converse... I mean everythin about it... The sneakers, t's, bags...
    And there's a shop here called Pull and Bear, they have like the best, i mean the best hoodies evah!!!! Personally, i have like 3 of em already...

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Anything but Abercrombie :/

I personally like Retro Fox, their stuff looks good on me for some reason XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hmm I'm not particularly bothered about wearing really expensive or popular items...butttt I love Topshop, just because their clothes are so nice. Same with New Look and Miss Selfridges. Primark items are soo bad.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My favourite brand is probably American Eagle. Not because it's popular or anything, I just love how the clothes they have look. But not only that, it's so much easier to shop for clothes there. I'm tall-ish, and on the skinny side, and a lot of their clothes come in weird sizes, like 29 (waist) x 33 (height), which fits me perfectly. Most stores don't have weird sizes like, soo most of my clothes come from there XD

Other then that, I really just pick out individual articles of clothing I like. I have a few from Hollister, Target, and just random places I happen to see things I like :>

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I used to be a prep noob when I was twelve, so Abercrombie and Hollister were some of the only stores I shopped in. Aeropastle was also a store. That was a long time ago, now, and I appreciate all clothing stores, but only if they have awesome outfits. Whatever looks good on me, as long as it's not uber preppy, is fine. :123

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    The ones that cover my body and are cheap. =p Well sweeties, I really don't care for clothing brand, clothes are clothes. Do I really need to so much money for a shirt I can get much cheaper somewhere else?

Unless there's a Nintendo character on it...that's a different story, sweetie. XD

Years
    Amoeba, I'm sure a lot of people here couldn't care less about any trivial typing in this thread, so it would be preferable if you don't sway off-topic.

And I really don't pay any attention to clothing brands, it's really a matter of getting something that either looks appealing or is durable during times when certain items of clothing are essential. If anything, brands are part of a series of trendy fashion statements amongst my friends. Pretty sure they pass a few boring remarks my way because I don't really care about brands when I buy my clothes.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I'm not bothered about a clothing mark. If I think something looks good I will get it. The mark to me is just so people can show off how much money they have.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I don't like Abercrombie/Hollister, but I love designer stuff~ My clothes are usually from places like Hot Topic, Pac Sun, Zumiez, etc., but for accessories I go expensive, as in Tiffany's jewelry or Chanel makeup.

...Yeah, I'm high-maintinence :3

Back