• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Best Pokemon Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
    Years
    Gardevoir hands down , you can keep your legendaries , Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon ever. Get it to a decent level, teach it good attacks and have its IV Bonus' at max and it will take on anything and stand a good chance of winnning.
    And i think its just one of the smartest and coolest pokemon too.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    How about Jirachi? Can any pokemon beat something that can make anything come true? I mean all he would need is a wisher and then all that wisher would have to do is say "I wish I could beat Mewtwo" or "I wish I could beat Deoxy" then it should come true. At least that's the way I see it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Deoxys. It's probably one of the most interesting Pokemon I've encountered next to Castform. The whole idea of a Pokemon being able to have a certain form depending on the version, and having different stats depending on what version it's been encountered in, is pure genius and a new step forward in the world of Pokemon.

Dear Nintendo,

I love you.

Your fan,
    Varied Deoxys

Last edited:

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Conscience said:
    Gardevoir hands down , you can keep your legendaries , Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon ever. Get it to a decent level, teach it good attacks and have its IV Bonus' at max and it will take on anything and stand a good chance of winnning.
    And i think its just one of the smartest and coolest pokemon too.

The only two decent attacking moves it learns are Psychic and Thunderbolt though (unless you count Shadow Ball. But that low Attack hurts it). Against a Claydoll you just can't win.

Kyogre and Mewtwo are the cheapest. Even though Kyogre's rain can actually work against it when facing an enemy with Thunder. Mewtwo is just a pure, indestructable tank. No real stat weakness, ridiculously high Special Attack and Recover. Ugh.

As for the best Pokemon (as in favourite) though, I'd say Houndoom or Girafarig.

Years
    OK, strongest Pok?mon: Mewtwo. (see previous posts)
    My favorite Pok?mon: Pichu!
    It's hard not to react to a Pichu's call. They're cute, snuggly, and just plain cool!

As for best Pok?mon... There's none! ALL Pok?mon have their ups and downs. There's no 'best'.

J TITAN

Titan 4 life
    Years
    I hear Deoxys is supposed to be the next Mewtwo. A complete juggernaut.( i looked up what a juggernaut was). the guy who started this thread must be really into power. Anyway, Deoxys is different on different versions, and looks different. Check him out on Serebii.net pokedex. The deoxys on fire red has: high attack, sp. attack, and speed. defense is a nightmare. leaf green deoxys has high defense, sp. defense, and hp. so if the two deoxys"s fought, it would take forever. Deoxys(fire red) is best. It will kill you before you can take advantage of his bad defense. also: leaf green deoxys has a terrible attack force. The 7th movie is about deoxys vs. rayquaza. the japanese name is " Visitor From the Space Fissure!". Deoxys is , of course, from space. Fire red Deoxys has attack 399, sp. attack 399, and his speed is high(not sure how high his maximum speed is; hasn't been revealed yet. Deoxys vs. all 352. victory to fire red deoxys.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Groudon isn't bad...he has few weaknesses if you teach him the right attacks, Kyogre goes down to electric, the rain doesn't protect it like the sun protects Groudon...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    For me? Steelix. With a Thunderbolt attack. oO; And a few ground type attacks too...That will make him strong...I think.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    The best Pokemon EVER must be Suicune.. It is cool.. and it was on the first episode of Pokemon Johto Journeys and on 'For Ho-Oh The Bell Tolls" and "Pokemon 4Ever".

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Steelix can't learn Thunderbolt.

J TITAN: There is no 'better' Deoxys. If anything, the Leaf Green variation would at least last longer than his FR counterpart. A strong Dark-type with Crunch could destroy FR Deoxys easily should it survive his first assault.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Tyranitar FTW!!!!!! with his immunity to psychic attacks and crunch, he can own mewtwo easily if used correctly

it is just a plain monster

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back