• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen WHAT IS THE BEST POKEMON OF GOLD AND SILVER FOR EACH TYPE, 6 MONSTER TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
Years
  • I am curious to see what other people think the strongest are...I am doing this as a informational thing

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • If you pick Totodile as the starter for Gold, Silver or Crystel then your in good luck because, when your Totodile evovle's into Croconaw then try to train it good to try to get "Bite" and that will help you to defeat Morty that's how i do it.

PkmnBreederBen

^i can see my name from here!^
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    The Strongest pokemon is celebi, typhlosion, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, feraligator. EASILY!

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
  • those are all legendaries though bro, of course they are goin to be the best.. sorry i meant oher than legendaries

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Here is my General team for a metal generation game

Feraligator
    Charizard or Thyplosion.
    Skarmory
    Tyranitar
    Skarmory
    Blissey or Snorlax

Zion042

BattleLegend
    Years
  • I think these would be a good team becuse of how diverse their attacks can be

Tyranitar
    Dragonite
    Typhlosion
    Feraligator
    Alakazam
    Skarmory

Only because of attack strengths and multi-type advantages

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back